Character
    Tazz
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Perpetuance / Immanence

Anyone figure out what was changed on these? Am curious to find out for sure <3 both these strategems
    (0)

Player
    Well, I was assuming Immanence Skillchains would now actually resist, but I hear Divine Caress, Sab and Mana Cede got new animations and there was a thread here asking for new animations, so...

I'd confirm that but I don't remember what they did look like >_>
    (0)
    Last edited by Sotek; 05-11-2011 at 04:17 AM.

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    I just confirmed it, New animations, they don't look too bad. Imminence sounds like sublimation lol but the looks are nice.
    (0)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Miera View Post
    I just confirmed it, New animations, they don't look too bad. Imminence sounds like sublimation lol but the looks are nice.
    I thought something looked weird, lol. I'll have to pay attention to the animations next time I log in.
    (0)