Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Geabrielle
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    So ... if skill amounts to like 1 acc per point, why bother stacking any attribute at all? Str, means nothing. Int, means nothing, Vit means nothing, stacking att for more power means nothing, asking for a crit hit ws means nothing. If each point of any skill or stat is only some small amount on a mathematical scale, why bother with it? The entire foundation of the game's base of calculations amount to a hill of smoking beans. Golly how wonderful!

Kind of makes the whole issue of asking for improvements slightly moot then, doesn't it?

But still, back on the post topic itself. I want more skill! A+ dark magic, please and thank you! It may only give us DRKs a tiny .09 or something per point but it'll really help us do what we do! Hear us out, Dev team! I want my incremental increase!

Cheers

P.S. You'll have to forgive me for coming out like a jerk back there, but parse numbers and mathematical projections just bore me to tears given the reams of forum bandwidth wasted on it to argue why some and such thing should be increased. This mainly falls under the dmg cap increase given by critical ws in Abyssea and how it effects a DRKs dmg in comparison to other DDs. Yes, I'm asking for torches again, but honestly why banter and fight over a few incremental increases on other jobs then turn on fellow DRKs when they speak up on different ways of doing things, weapon choices, play styles, and seek an incremental improvement in a different area, etc.

And for good measure YES DEV TEAM I still want A+ dark magic skill!! Shorter cast/recast timer! A few new spells would also be nice, but remember, fix our old spells first.
    (0)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Skill isn't something i call a issue with DRK....

The A- --> A+ thing is a mute issue imo I really have no issues with resists and if i did 3.5% less resists would not fix stuff but i'm not saying it's not worth adding just saying it doesn't add much at all.

As for Great sword and Scythe the 7 skill difference has never been the reason i chose one over the other and never will be.

Now tweaking spells and adding new useful spell is something i'd really like to see in the future i would also like to see 1 really good spell for DRK not necessarily a DMG spell but something that is DRK exclusive like Absorb-"DMG taken"
    (0)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    /facepalm (not at you rez)
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3