Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

[dev1011] GoV, Need more book inside area.

I just have try some of GoV, it's not bad at all actually, but it also repeat same problem to FoV, many of GoV is very so deep inside area, and to repeat you need walk very very far back to get new page.

Such as, I try one page in CN that kill Helm Beetle, and Knight Crawler. and where to find it... it's deepest part of CN pass donut room which flood with T-VT for lv 90. I really wonder will end up got any ppl really attention to repeat this.
    (This only reason why FoV @ Valley is very flood cuz it's just next to op and it also can just start kill after grab page.) To make GoV can pull out ppl form Valley. May SE need add more book inside area,
    near by high lv mob to make it's more comfort to reget page or buff.

Pls add more book ^^ make we have wise choice for do FoV or GoV, not just end up make player so trouble so just stay on Valley, Cape, or Sky again.

Thank you
    (2)

Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Agreed.

A book towards the back where the actual mobs are would be ideal. It is annoying to have to walk through a full dungeon after getting the page to kill the mobs on your page, only to find you have to walk the entire length of the dungeon again once it's done to pick up your next.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    FOV has always had terrible placements. GOV shouldn't be any different. lol
    (0)

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    The GoV in Ranguemont is actually well placed. The only book I saw was by Glacier zone-line and that was right by the newly placed GoV mobs. Course I haven't looked at the GoV pages/regimes so I'm not sure if some target mobs are halfway across the map (I wouldn't put it past SE though. they tend to do things like that for the lulz)
    (0)

Yes, the Ranguemont one is probably the best placed of them all. The only one I've done regularly is Bostaunieux Oubliette, and the place is .. Well, for pages 1-4 not bad, but I'd really appreciate a second book in the tunnel at K-7( about the only non-agro spot on the IT end of the zone), since the one we have is about as far from the IT monsters as possible atm.
    (0)
    "We dream of the future as it passes, unnoticed, while we slumber"