Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Danicah
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    I for one as the leader of an event shell am having a hard time understanding why SE wanted to make Phoenix bigger, it was already hard enough to do events without people fighting over camps spots in Abyssea, my group wasted almost 120 mins because the zones were so packed we couldn't even get to an NM. Not that I have anything against those from Titan I have made a few friends that have come over from the server. But why make an already large server even larger?

Now for those of you that came here from Titan and are being jerks about the situation don't take it out on the player of Phoenix, and Phoenix stop taking it out on the players that came from Titan none of us asked for this server merge and we are just going to have to get use to it. It's a game and we are here to have fun, not sit in Port Jeuno and trash talk the other servers people! We are all one server now get use to it or complain to SE and see if that gets you anywhere.

After saying that, welcome to Phoenix those of you from Titan. I'm sorry that some of you had to change names, that you are upset about being forced into a server you didn't want to go to, that things were lost in the server merge. But what you can any of us do about it? Don't make the merge harder on everyone but being mean and cruel, I don't think this situation is going to change, so we might as well all learn to get along and play nice.
    (0)

Character
    Daleterrence
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Danicah View Post
    I for one as the leader of an event shell am having a hard time understanding why SE wanted to make Phoenix bigger, it was already hard enough to do events without people fighting over camps spots in Abyssea, my group wasted almost 120 mins because the zones were so packed we couldn't even get to an NM. Not that I have anything against those from Titan I have made a few friends that have come over from the server. But why make an already large server even larger?

Now for those of you that came here from Titan and are being jerks about the situation don't take it out on the player of Phoenix, and Phoenix stop taking it out on the players that came from Titan none of us asked for this server merge and we are just going to have to get use to it. It's a game and we are here to have fun, not sit in Port Jeuno and trash talk the other servers people! We are all one server now get use to it or complain to SE and see if that gets you anywhere.

After saying that, welcome to Phoenix those of you from Titan. I'm sorry that some of you had to change names, that you are upset about being forced into a server you didn't want to go to, that things were lost in the server merge. But what you can any of us do about it? Don't make the merge harder on everyone but being mean and cruel, I don't think this situation is going to change, so we might as well all learn to get along and play nice.
    Regardless of what you say, people are going to cry, whine, complain and be general twits for a good while because of the merge. Give it time though, everyone just needs to find their place again, so everyone can co-exist in the same world.
    (0)
    Sup Forum?

Character
    Danicah
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Daleterrence View Post
    Regardless of what you say, people are going to cry, whine, complain and be general twits for a good while because of the merge. Give it time though, everyone just needs to find their place again, so everyone can co-exist in the same world.
    I understand that but after logging into PJ yesterday and reading the /shouts I had to vent about it. It was Junior High and High School all over again!
    (0)

Hello, folks of Titan. I'm Phoenix's resident Dark Knight, Kagato ^_^

Please enjoy and have fun meeting all of us. But remember, if you're mean, I'll come find you and make things far more unpleasant!

Enjoy you're stay!

...I'll be watching...
    (0)

Character
    Volkai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Danicah View Post
    I understand that but after logging into PJ yesterday and reading the /shouts I had to vent about it. It was Junior High and High School all over again!
    I have sad and terrifying news for you. To soften the blow it will be presented in AMV format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyVONYS2wRk

Quote Originally Posted by Kagato View Post
    ...I'll be watching...
    {Take care.} Kagato likes to watch.

He's a creepy Dark Knight like that. <.<
    (0)
    Last edited by Volkai; 05-13-2011 at 01:10 AM.
    "Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Adoulin is installed but still not lighting up on your title screen? Here's what to do:
    Go to https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account and log in, then Select Service >>> PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI >>> Add a service account (blue button) >>> input expansion software registration code.

Character
    Iamcanadian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    The people i have met so far from titan are generally nice ppl and we welcome you to our home.. Though i have come to find that we do things way different then titan and it seems to be the cause of alot of shouting in PJ. i just pray (beg?) that we could all just act like we are atleast adults (or maybe even like teenagers) and just work pass the differences. it must be hard enough to come over to a world with so much the same yet different.

and on behalf of phoenix i am sorry for the hijacking of shell/character names and forcing ppl to change or pay for them back it was completely uncalled for.
    (1)

Character
    Leiarose
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Hey Hey Phoenix people!! I'm a Titan transplant as well and unfortunately had to change my name. I used to be Princessleia on Titan and obviously I am not now lol. A bit bummed about that but meh. Just looking for some good times and minimal drama.
    Happy gaming everyone.
    (0)

There's hardly drama on Phoenix. Most I've seen is kept inside the LS. The only open drama I've seen usually have Uzugami involved. Keep watch for that guy. Oh and there's also Princessrin fanboys. I guess she's the only very open girl player on the server.
    (0)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Biggest thing most of us from Titan see shouts to sell RA/EX gear as rmt. Not saying that those doing it here are doing that but that how it was on Titan, and they died out when people stop buying. Other thing is the shouts for pay to leech, on Titan all shout exp parties were made by people leeching low lvl jobs. Some times by people wanting to us dom ops to biuld crour.
    (0)

Character
    Volkai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Most PhoenixDrama, at least on a linkshell level, was dealt with by the Salvage Bans. The rest has been dealt with by dynamis entry and HNM pop condition changes.
    (0)
    "Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Adoulin is installed but still not lighting up on your title screen? Here's what to do:
    Go to https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account and log in, then Select Service >>> PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI >>> Add a service account (blue button) >>> input expansion software registration code.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast