Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

[dev1000] So we are definitely trying to kill Dynamis, I see....

The coin rate, as of my about 45 minute solo sojourn (and, yes, I did do a number of kills in Dynamis-Bastok, wiping myself to the new placement of the SMN NM by the chocobo stables), was ZERO.

That's right, Square-Enix: You intend to eradicate all coins out of Dynamis so we who have been trying to at least make some forward progress to a relic can go to Hell?

Yeah, it'll increase the coin access throughout the world -- for whom, may I dare ask?
    (11)

Character
    Pigmoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    Debbie and myself completley agree with you, for once..

This is so lol and the funny thing is, empyreans are better..
    (6)

Character
    Denabond
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 90
    Currency drop rate is horrible ill admit that. Ill hold back on saying its the end til more stuff is figured out, but its not looking good.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Anewie View Post
    Debbie and myself completley agree with you, for once..
    Good to know I have Mrs. Rutledge Taylor's blessing.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Denabond View Post
    Currency drop rate is horrible ill admit that. Ill hold back on saying its the end til more stuff is figured out, but its not looking good.
    No, it's not. I can understand maybe not making it so high like before (where you could get 4 in a drop), because the mobs are EP to a 90.

The problem is not the challenge of dealing with the new setup, nor the challenge of the mobs -- it's the fact that you have a situation where the very real possible result is a ZERO drop rate.
    (0)

Character
    Denabond
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Starcade View Post
    No, it's not. I can understand maybe not making it so high like before (where you could get 4 in a drop), because the mobs are EP to a 90.

The problem is not the challenge of dealing with the new setup, nor the challenge of the mobs -- it's the fact that you have a situation where the very real possible result is a ZERO drop rate.
    Just cause killing the regular mobs and they have a shitty drop rate on currancy still doesn't mean NMs drop rate is horrible as well. I'm gonna hold off on saying it fails til most NMs have been killed and a general idea on how new dyna works. If its possible for NMs to drop multiple 100s, then its fine (although i highly doubt SE would do that).
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Starcade View Post
    it's the fact that you have a situation where the very real possible result is a ZERO drop rate.
    But to counter that, you can go in daily for free. So this potential zero will even out to a plus.
    (3)

Character
    Brians
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 12
    The dynamis change so far seems absolutely terrible. They've pretty much killed relics at this point until they fix something. No one wants to have to bring an alliances to fight new dynamis NMs or to get 100 coins.

I could understand capping coins to one per mob, but virtually one per run? That's a slap in the face.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Return1 View Post
    The dynamis change so far seems absolutely terrible. They've pretty much killed relics at this point until they fix something. No one wants to have to bring an alliances to fight new dynamis NMs or to get 100 coins.

I could understand capping coins to one per mob, but virtually one per run? That's a slap in the face.
    I don't mind the challenge -- in fact, I would not mind having the opportunity to solo (very very carefully, mind you!!)in Dynamis.

But there has to be at least some currency involved here, or you run the risk of the playerbase basically saying "The Hell with it!"

I can understand reducing the droprate of currency so people aren't swimming in it -- there are times, with a good drop, you could get four currencies off a single regular mob (plus the possible gear).

But to reduce it to the point of a premium (or, God forbid, putting triggers in this situation -- please tell me that didn't happen!) will kill Dynamis because there will be no point to it any more.
    (2)

Character
    Laverda
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    You take the ONE part that makes Abyssea not fun -- standing around twiddling your thumbs because your job can't proc the right color -- and put it in Killzone Dynamis?

At least you got the drop rates on currency right so there's the slightest chance of finishing the relic I started. Oh, wait...

I've never in the 6+ years I've been playing FFXI been this close to quitting. You have taken fun content and made it suck. Well done.
    (4)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast