Character
    Nauthima
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

New Xbox 360 Achievements?

I would really love it if their could be some new xbox360 achievements, there are many things that I have accomplished that I feel need achievements.

Obtain the Runic Key
    Defeat Shinryu
    Complete "A Crystalline Prophecy"
    Complete "A Moogle Kupo d'Etat"
    Complete "A Shantotto Ascension"
    Defeat Odin in Einherjar
    Get a Job to level 99
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Wouldn't that be more on lolbox's shoulders then SE's?
    (0)

Character
    Nauthima
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Microsoft makes all of the achievements? I thought it was the company that made the game that came up with what achievements go with their game?
    (0)

Character
    Dawnwarrior
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    I would like to see some new Achievements. I believe they added some back when WotG came out. That being said, if they add new ones, I would LOVE to see them make all the current and new achievements non-secret ones. I find it very frustrating that the current achievements are all secret.
    (0)

Character
    Medli
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauthima View Post
    Microsoft makes all of the achievements? I thought it was the company that made the game that came up with what achievements go with their game?
    It's usually a collaboration effort between the game developers and Microsoft. I remember reading in a magazine how a game's proposed achievements are reviewed by a small team at Microsoft or whatever. Another thing is, usually when Xbox games get new add-on content (aka DLC), you buy the new content with Microsoft Points. Usually new content that costs MS Points comes with achievements. However, FFXI's new add-on content is now bought through the PoL viewer, thus maybe it doesn't qualify for new achievements?

Kinda confusing, but I do agree new achievements would be cool, as I too am an Xbox player. (also /wave, I've seen you around Odin before, and I think you've been teaming up with a RDM from my LS on Almace trials?)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    I find it very frustrating that the current achievements are all secret.
    Yeah, I really have no idea why they made ALL of them secret. Most games usually only make plot-centric achievements and a small handful of secret ones.
    (0)
    ara ara