yeah i dont care but after reading the issues with the billing sistem and that crap with the servers i became sad sad because it feels like i lost many years of my life
but on the brigth side
on those years i met many ppl
ppl which now i call brothers and sisters

i meet many ppl along the way
and i want to thnk them even if they quit and i bet nobody would give a crap about this
but meh these are my memories of the ppl i met and the ppl i will never forget
they made my ramuh more enjoyable

Unholyeclipse : he helped me alot with my noobish questions thx mike

Aaskas: never knew ur real name but seriously thx for all those hrs of fun

McKenzie and Canuk: w/o u guys i would never be able to get sky and even better
i would never knew american ppl wer so cool and not racist like my country say (mexico sucks anyway)

SmallMage/Meatbag: john damn u bro i still miss u and seriously u wer the reason why i lvl paladin in the first place but im glad at least im still in touch with u via mail
thx for all the fun deaths and all the stuff we did with u and the ls

Sturdycyclamen: another mike XD oh god he was my nin rival of course i would never be as good as him thx bro for all the food and all the fun we had

Tiasrunt: wife of sturdy hell w/o all the ls will be eating dust thx for the raises the help and that talk we had when i was down

Angelfire: brandon bro i lved thf because of u and u always wer up for anything we had fun we had death and we had excitment

DragonFlower/Xexi: god girl i love u i remember we meet on a avatar battle in ifrit cauldron i decided to do it because meat sturdy and me need it u wer the only white mage who helped us
we wiped on the way
we died on the battle
but oh god i have that memory in my brain since then i was in love with u i always waited for u and i will always be waiting for u w/o u i would never been able to lv whm lol god i love u girl and im glad im still in touch with u via mail or MSN

and finally but not least

Wenceslao: god bro i meet u at atomix forums
u was from mexico u need friends
i gave u a ls u made friends
and finally after i dont know how many freaking years we meet in rl
and i was like wth ur name is Wenceslao? XD

sadly the only one left is wence in the game rigth now
but those ppl io mentioned here
will be always in my mind

and thx to them i learn that the american ppl are not racist
they dont give a damn about ur country sex age or w/e
mexico is just jealous