Character
    Katsurakotonoha
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Thank you everyone on ramuh

yeah i dont care but after reading the issues with the billing sistem and that crap with the servers i became sad sad because it feels like i lost many years of my life
    but on the brigth side
    on those years i met many ppl
    ppl which now i call brothers and sisters

i meet many ppl along the way
    and i want to thnk them even if they quit and i bet nobody would give a crap about this
    but meh these are my memories of the ppl i met and the ppl i will never forget
    they made my ramuh more enjoyable

Unholyeclipse : he helped me alot with my noobish questions thx mike

Aaskas: never knew ur real name but seriously thx for all those hrs of fun

McKenzie and Canuk: w/o u guys i would never be able to get sky and even better
    i would never knew american ppl wer so cool and not racist like my country say (mexico sucks anyway)

SmallMage/Meatbag: john damn u bro i still miss u and seriously u wer the reason why i lvl paladin in the first place but im glad at least im still in touch with u via mail
    thx for all the fun deaths and all the stuff we did with u and the ls

Sturdycyclamen: another mike XD oh god he was my nin rival of course i would never be as good as him thx bro for all the food and all the fun we had

Tiasrunt: wife of sturdy hell w/o all the ls will be eating dust thx for the raises the help and that talk we had when i was down

Angelfire: brandon bro i lved thf because of u and u always wer up for anything we had fun we had death and we had excitment

DragonFlower/Xexi: god girl i love u i remember we meet on a avatar battle in ifrit cauldron i decided to do it because meat sturdy and me need it u wer the only white mage who helped us
    we wiped on the way
    we died on the battle
    but oh god i have that memory in my brain since then i was in love with u i always waited for u and i will always be waiting for u w/o u i would never been able to lv whm lol god i love u girl and im glad im still in touch with u via mail or MSN

and finally but not least

Wenceslao: god bro i meet u at atomix forums
    u was from mexico u need friends
    i gave u a ls u made friends
    and finally after i dont know how many freaking years we meet in rl
    and i was like wth ur name is Wenceslao? XD

sadly the only one left is wence in the game rigth now
    but those ppl io mentioned here
    will be always in my mind

and thx to them i learn that the american ppl are not racist
    they dont give a damn about ur country sex age or w/e
    mexico is just jealous

jealous of the americans because they are more cool
    (0)
    Since abysea came out i seen an overgrowing number of people dont even know how to play the game correctly
    party´s are now obsolete now and my only way of getting exp are 1.- solo or 2.-GoV Burning
    wish i could party again

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    T.T and there goes my last friend on FFXI Ramuh server. Anyway we had met for rl, so hope u get fun wherever you diceide to play now, thanks for all the wipes, missions, and NM duoing, idk where my cures will land now (lol), and who will call hey loldrg, lol... I really hate SE sometimes.... farewell my dear friend, may Altana light your path
    (0)

Character
    Katsurakotonoha
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    lol did i wrote that with the feeling i would quit?
    lol wence DAMN U LOLDRG
    im not quiting i only thanking everyone i meet on ramuh
    the server who gave life to my character
    i dont know if u and i will be able to handle the new server crappyness
    but hell
    AMAGAMI LS WILL RETURN EVEN IF ITS THE ONLY 2 OF US
    and if i can make ham return
    (0)
    Since abysea came out i seen an overgrowing number of people dont even know how to play the game correctly
    party´s are now obsolete now and my only way of getting exp are 1.- solo or 2.-GoV Burning
    wish i could party again

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Well i thought u were leaving, lol, i expect much of Bahamut people, as Ramuh people has been great folks for years, many had died on the road (yeah right), others just closed this circle, so i hope we can get along with 'em and get a FTW Amagami ls there
    (0)

Character
    Katsurakotonoha
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    yeah i know at least most of my nemesis are gone by now and hopefully we meet new ppl
    (0)
    wish i could party again

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I wonder what Bahamut players expect from us ^^
    (0)