Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Annahya
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    In regards to comments about the placement of the Abyssea NPCs in Heaven’s Tower, Windurst, the development team is aware of what you are all pointing out. The development team tried placing them in each area of Windurst, however, there were memory issues in Windurst Woods, Windurst Waters, and Port Windurst which would not allow the ability to confirm Bastion conditions. Due to this, they placed the NPCs in Heaven’s Tower.

As pointed out, there is a difference in convenience when compared to San d’Oria and Bastok, and though it might take some time, we will be looking for other methods to solve this issue.
    There we go.
    (0)

Annahya beat me to it ><

In other words... because SE still supports PS2, all windurstians have to run for miles to reach their abby NPC. I guess windy will be empty^^
    (0)

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    Memory issues..... running around windurst always bring s back bad memories LOL (insert sarcasm here)
    (0)

Character
    Jingizu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    If going to cite HUGE mistakes in this update, how about increasing the variety of drops on mobs, bad enough to lose your home, be forced into a bunch of ppl that don't want you on "their" server, ppl that have stolen shell names and are ransoming them off, just witnessed a bot claim on sippoy, if they were looking to reduce player base, this will succeed, ALL NMs should've been made force pop if you're going to make more NM's desirable targets. This is just like the old RMT days of 05 when Ulli was only claimable by bots and all sky drops were held for ransom at exorbitant prices.

NPC placement is the LEAST of the faults in this update.

Am I complaining? YES, I am. I was enjoying the game since Abyssea came out, now, what's the point of playing if I'm thrown back 6 yrs and I can't get anything to advance my character? I have to join a linkshell with 60 ppl ahead of me in line for an item when my play time is severely limited because yeah, I have a job! omg a job.
    (0)
    Why must you insist on saying "then", instead of THAN? THEN is a TIME reference, NOT a comparison.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2