Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Raesvelg
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    -Auto-Refresh, or an MP-gain ability, along the lines of "Your next hit will convert x% of damage dealt into MP gained."
    -Adjust Souleater to deal 10% of HP as additional damage, while subtracting 10% of *MP* from the DRK using it.
    -Increased Parry skill rating to give Tactical Parry some reason to exist.

I'm sure I can think of a few others, given time.
    (0)

Character
    Raesvelg
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    To continue:
    If you're not keen on adjusting Souleater, add a new ability that causes a persistent MP drain in return for a vastly improved attack bonus/attack rate/damage dealt.

Fundamentally the principle I'm trying to underline here is that losing HP generally makes you unpopular. Losing MP, on the other hand, isn't nearly as big a deal.
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    A new, updated "Critical Hit" weapon skill in order to keep up with the powerful Weapon Skill damage executed by Warriors and Samurai.
    You are aware that sam not only has no decent critical ws, but is also pretty low tier atm, no?
    (0)

Character
    Ballzack
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Fix Apocalypse!

I spent 18~ months upgrading my Apocalypse through hard work and a lot of gil, yet anyone with a week of work can get a weapon that completely outclasses it (I.E. Caladbolg or redemption), to fix this I say merely make the ODD effect a bit lower on emp or a tad higher on relics (20%?) and make the haste aftermath of Apocalypse Job ability haste instead of gear haste.

That's all the input I have for the time being, keep up the good work!
    (0)

Character
    Raesvelg
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorax View Post
    Fix Apocalypse!

I spent 18~ months upgrading my Apocalypse through hard work and a lot of gil, yet anyone with a week of work can get a weapon that completely outclasses it (I.E. Caladbolg or redemption), to fix this I say merely make the ODD effect a bit lower on emp or a tad higher on relics (20%?) and make the haste aftermath of Apocalypse Job ability haste instead of gear haste.

That's all the input I have for the time being, keep up the good work!
    Easier to just buff Relics than nerf Empyreans; people are rarely happy when nerfs get handed down, but buffs are typically greeted with a more relaxed attitude. And the easy way to buff Relics, really, would be to buff the Relic weaponskills, because for the most part they're... rather unimpressive.

Oh, and I cut down your Truffula Trees. Mah bad.
    (0)

Character
    Ballzack
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raesvelg View Post
    Easier to just buff Relics than nerf Empyreans; people are rarely happy when nerfs get handed down, but buffs are typically greeted with a more relaxed attitude. And the easy way to buff Relics, really, would be to buff the Relic weaponskills, because for the most part they're... rather unimpressive.

Oh, and I cut down your Truffula Trees. Mah bad.
    Bastard!!!

I agree with the nerf vs. buff statement, though I still feel emps are far overpowered for the amount of work you put into them. I disagree however with the buffing relic weaponskills, yes those need a buff also but it's the aftermath that is lacking in my opinion. I mean gugnir has shock spikes . . . and emp polearm has 40% ODD. Talk about wacky game balance. Or in a more relevant example, apoc gives gear haste when you can easily cap gear haste without relic now. It's just a rather meaningless aftermath now.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    You are aware that sam not only has no decent critical ws, but is also pretty low tier atm, no?
    Missed the point completely.
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagato View Post
    Missed the point completely.
    Well when they buff drk to be equal with sam, don't complain you didn't get what you asked for.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    Well when they buff drk to be equal with sam, don't complain you didn't get what you asked for.
    Still missing the point completely.
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    not at all
    (0)

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast