Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Kwate
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    No one mentioned SCH prior to you bringing it up. So you start the discussion now you want to end it? Scuro you're really making a bigger deal than it needs to be. It's not the pink BLU's asking for this ability, it's the career BLU's. Gimpness is part of the game, it's a reality you have to accept, but us career BLU's shouldn't have to be punished because of that. Here are some examples:

Quote Originally Posted by Inafking View Post
    We're gonna get more set points at 91 and I'm sure Job Merits 3 will have something like assimilation. I have access to everything I need except when I'm trying to proc. That can be fixed by adding double or quad proc spells or accepting the fact that we're the most powerful job in the game and we gotta take a nerf every now and then to keep the other jobs from getting pissed off at us. I'm good with either.

-- Edit --

I would, however, like to see the 2hr give us access to our full spell list and all the atributes and traits that go with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    I like that idea, a JA that lets us use any spell from our library once. I don't think it would be overpowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwate View Post
    a JA with a 5 min recast that allows you to cast any spell not set is more realistic, without the mods.
    All 3 from career BLU's, while there is some opposition against this, I think it's truly something the Dev team can consider with their own twist it if they like.
    (0)

Character
    Defiledsickness
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    regardless of how similar it may be to other jobs, an ability allowing you to use any spell would certainly benefit a Blue mage. i enjoy Efflux and Chain Affinity the most and would love another dmg boosting spell such as those, but any new ability is always welcome. I wouldnt be surprised at something to enhance magical spells like Efflux does for the physical ones tho. especially with Charged Whisker, our AF3 feet/hands, and soon to come; thunderbolt.

anything is good though, they dont seem to forget about us blu's ^^
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4