Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Vandheer
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

What would you like to see from Wyvern equipment?

Seems like a lot of Dragoon are into the idea for Wyvern equipment, so lets expand on that idea. :P What would you like to see from Wyvern equipment? This could be anything from where you'd like your wyvern to wear equipment (e.g. helm, body, legs, wings) to stats you'd like to see from equipment to any other ideas you can think of involving equipment.
    (0)
    ~ BST 99, SAM 96, DRG 96, BLU 91, THF 90 ~
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Leviathan/Vandheer

Player
    Ideally I'd like to see stat boosts from armor pieces (I'm still fairly new to the game and I'm not sure how it works of Puppetmasters, so hopefully this isn't too similar to their mechanics) not unlike the armor we players use.

If not stats themselves, than at least modify the affects of their breathes to some extent. The raised Healing Breath threshold the Drachen Armet offers, for exampe, could instead be applied to an equivalent the wyvern can equip.

Realistically I'd enjoy just an aesthetic change. It's only one model, unlike a beastmaster's many familiars, so I don't think it's unreasonable to utilize armor as a way for your wyvern to stand out.
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Like a DD armor set up, Healing armor set up (like gear focused on curing stats, without the use of a healing wyvern + ws) or Tanking related gear (like a gear that allows wyvern to voke the mob, that would allow us to do more things), there are many types of stats our wyvern would thak to be added to it.
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Well inthe other post ppls were arguing about equipment for wyverns bu seems no one noticed this post T.T
    (0)

Character
    Korialstrasz
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I love the idea of wyvern armor, be it aesthetic or have actual stats (though I'd prefer stats :P). It could be pretty simple too, and just have head, body, feet(claws).

Have the helms do things such as force it to use only specific ele breaths + enhanced damage.
    Have body focused on defensive stats, HP, etc.
    Feet focused on offensive stats, or even being unique and adding the ability to change damage type (slashing, piercing, blunt).

At least that's how I'd like to see it.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Reiterpallasch View Post
    I love the idea of wyvern armor, be it aesthetic or have actual stats (though I'd prefer stats :P). It could be pretty simple too, and just have head, body, feet(claws).
    I would be happy even if there weren't visual effects. Let's say you have an item for the wyvern to equip, like Puppetmaster, it will enhance the stats in some way. I don't really care about physical changes in wyvern apperance besides color. Armor could potentially lag people, maybe. I don't know. :3

But if they had like a Healing Breath Cure Potency pieces or maybe even Elemental Breath Damage +% pieces. I'm sure everyone would be more than pleased at an increase in wyvern overall efficiency.
    (0)
    - Usukane / Ramuh Server

Character
    Dais
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I would be happy if it were just visuals but if anything hp+, regen, and damage taken -% would be my only concerns.
    (0)

Character
    Lancil
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Dais said it all, a latent regen and dmg taken -% helps with our wyvern's survivability. Thus increasing our own dmg from jumps. I'm tired of going in to WS for 10 secs, having to spirit link and my wyvern still dying 30 secs later.
    (0)

Character
    Kaiyan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    nothing to far out there... id say head and body. The head pice would give a slight bonus to attack damage, magic accuracy, attack speed, and TP gain, along with maybe a few type's of stat's effect's, say like poison. It would look good with a horn on it... since the wyverns use their head's as their weapons. lol And body would just give them added def, magic resistance, hp, maybe bonus hp regen.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nightstrike; 03-12-2011 at 04:55 AM.
    It is always the Darkest, before the Dawn.

Character
    Anucris
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    simplest and best implementation at first in my opinion would be different types of "collar"
    Restoring collar - HB triggers at yellow HP or even 50% to keep from macroing in the armet and gives HB IV
    Smiting collar - increases breath accuracy or auto use what mob weak to and gives Offensive Breath II
    Battle collar - +20 str/dex/att/acc and haste +10%, increases crit rate/dmg for wyvern
    Status collar - adds enfeebles to offensive breaths and erase effect to HB's

as with the first 2 examples the collar would effect both restoring and healing breaths and alternately both smiting and offensive.

u could obviously make up more
    (0)
    Last edited by Anucris; 03-14-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast