Character
    Aequis
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Guild Points (GP) need a rework / update

I'd like to see Guild Points requirements get an update. The main problem with some crafts is that it takes a very long time to save up enough points to buy a Key Item or piece of rare/ex equipment.

SE did update this a while ago, to include food like Balik sis as a GP item, but more of a change is needed. The list of items required each day could benefit from an update, either boosting the GP you get or changing the item completely.

For example, for Journeyman fishing GP right now, it's 43 Crayfish for 1280 GP. Other comparable days are 43 Roasted corn for 1280 cooking GP, 22 Bronze swords for 1440 smithing GP and so on. In contrast, Apprentice gold GP is 2 Bucklers for 6420 GP.

I know there's a pattern each day, depending on your skill level, but I'm not sure how the GP amount is worked out, whether it's cost/rarity of materials or such. Perhaps something can be worked out to help people. Especially since traditional crafting is becoming harder lately with the existence of Synergy and only certain things selling in each craft.
    (0)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I was just noticing the other day how raptor gloves were fetching more GP than tiger gloves, and they're like skill 57 to tigers 77. What? 3600 GP for raptor. 1912 for tiger. What?

1.8 total turn in for Raptor. 3 for Tiger. What?

Whaaaaaat??? My best guess is since tiger is used for dusk gloves that they get some kind of nerf for GP while raptor isn't used for anything but GP. Well, you can make blizzard gloves but uh, whatever. Maybe SE just slipped up on some stuff. It is a lot of gear to weed through for GP use.
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    As for fishing GP, I always see it as the lower the rank the GP fish is, the more commonly you can find the fish. The more common the fish, the less worthy each individual fish will be.
    (0)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.