Thread: Tortilla Bueno

Character
    Aerroenu
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Tortilla Bueno

I know this is a very mediocre post, but better to say it than to not, aye?

Tortilla are cheap to buy from the NPC vendor. Tortilla are cheaper to craft. However, all HQ tiers from crafting tortilla yield tortilla bueno, a rather inefficient item. (I'm lazy and not too thrilled about having to use a different character to make these. ) Is there any possibility to either:

A.) make tortilla bueno useable for other recipes that require tortilla
    (this doesn't necessarily entails a higher chance to HQ such as the key item Patissier does to some treats),

B.) adjust the HQ tiers of tortilla so that HQs yield more tortilla before yielding +1 versions
    (like a majority of sushi, where HQ1 yields two extra sushi, HQ2 yields +1 versions, and HQ3 yields +1 versions plus two extra), or

C.) completely do away with tortilla bueno
    (which is highly unlikely to happen - that's way too much coding and cleaning there)?
    (2)

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Well, there are the crafting rings that force NQs, though I think they cost way too much at 80k guild points. I would much rather they just add more recipes that can use the earlier HQ results, but since they went out of their way to add the rings I don't think they'll ever bother to change it.
    (0)

Character
    Aerroenu
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    *facepalm*

I complete forgot about that ring! Thank you for reminding me! Meh, disregard this post, then.
    (>_<)
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    No, it is still vallid. There's no point to them. It is like having HQ pie dough, but no recipies in which to use them.
    (0)

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    too true...it should never be a punishment to us to have high crafting skill
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.