Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Dalyss
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 50
    Once the make all AH's connected, crystal prices should stabilize. However, I am all for keeping crystals at about 2-4k a stack because of the new players coming in. Selling crystals is an excellent way to make gil and is a much easier way to make it than the old method of beehive chips and grain seeds. New players get crystals automatically by leveling up solo from 1-20 and that's a lot of gil made to get them some decent armor.
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacode View Post
    Once the make all AH's connected, crystal prices should stabilize. However, I am all for keeping crystals at about 2-4k a stack because of the new players coming in. Selling crystals is an excellent way to make gil and is a much easier way to make it than the old method of beehive chips and grain seeds. New players get crystals automatically by leveling up solo from 1-20 and that's a lot of gil made to get them some decent armor.
    assuming they remember signet' lol
    (0)

I also think taxes for the starter cities should be kept low. It'll help newbies, and might make starter towns not entirely abandoned by greedy higher level players who want to save some gils
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    well they were discussing mergeing all the AH's. If they did, they might have to redo the AH tax fees.
    On a side note, it would be nice to alter the lower costing items. alot of them cost a good 10%+ to put up. It makes a lot of ppl npc them instead.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Godofgods View Post
    Is it to much to ask for? Crystal supply is massively low since only non abyssea mobs drop them, and everyone is inside abyssea. At one point on odin their was only 7 stacks of wind crystals on all nations AH combined. Not to mention as a result the price of them (all of them) have skyrocketed. I used to pay 300 for a stck now im paying 5000!

Considering its crafters that are useing them, it seems a delibreat slap in the face to those that have stuck with the game long enough to skill up their crafts. (which is a battle in and of itself) They put all that time and work in to it, and now they have issues with something as simple as a crystal. /sigh

If the game is going to be focused around abyssea for a good while, then please, let abyssea mobs drop crystals.
    When ever I hear this, I can't help but wonder how "back water" the servers these comments are coming from. On Siren, crystals are almost always over stocked.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Godofgods View Post
    Is it to much to ask for? Crystal supply is massively low since only non abyssea mobs drop them, and everyone is inside abyssea. At one point on odin their was only 7 stacks of wind crystals on all nations AH combined. Not to mention as a result the price of them (all of them) have skyrocketed. I used to pay 300 for a stck now im paying 5000!

Considering its crafters that are useing them, it seems a delibreat slap in the face to those that have stuck with the game long enough to skill up their crafts. (which is a battle in and of itself) They put all that time and work in to it, and now they have issues with something as simple as a crystal. /sigh

If the game is going to be focused around abyssea for a good while, then please, let abyssea mobs drop crystals.
    oh my, please no. new players need money while ppl in abyssea can easily make tons of gil just farming gold chests. moreover monsters already drop mountains of crap, stuffing the treasure pool. you know, some of us also have equipment with them, they don't go out of their mog house just to farm crystals

if u need them so badly, just look for elementals, or just sell what u got in aby and buy crystals from ppl who have no other way of farming.
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    ok, ppl like Tsukino_Kaji and vajral who simply read the first post and go straight to the end to comment, are not worth my time to say what iv already posted a few time previosuly.
    (0)

Player
    Well Godofgods, all I will add is that the repeating of the same thing over and over again reinforces the statement. Because repetition is the key to learning.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargeb33 View Post
    Because repetition is the key to learning.
    Thats what she said >_>
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4