Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Shop

Pet Shop

Please consider a well-stocked NPC pet shop. Every other job with expensive consumables now has a NPC that sells their tools. This helps to regulate the price from greedy crafters and also helps to make sure a player is never screwed due to low stock. Right now i spend insane amounts of gil weekly to stay stocked. And sometimes i go to restock and theres none for sale. That is terribly disruptive for me, especially if it happens on my petshell event night.

Also, on a side note, I have always thought it would be neat to have a beastmaster AF quest line which upon completion would reward a beastmaster with a choice of a personalized pet from a list of more rare types of monsters. Ex. Kraken, opo-opo, hex eye, ect.
    (6)

Character
    Fetus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 57
    This is an awesome idea. I wish raising pets was as intensive and rewarding as leveling Pokemon is. I've always wanted a pet roc. :3
    (0)

Character
    Yopop
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Fetus leave ur pokemon cards in the mog house >.<
    (0)
    Re-garu-darus,

Yopop

reserved for useless space filler

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    This would be a good idea, Especially if they sold the ingredients to make the food at a reasonable price.
    (1)

Character
    Valmur
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung View Post
    Please consider a well-stocked NPC pet shop. Every other job with expensive consumables now has a NPC that sells their tools. This helps to regulate the price from greedy crafters and also helps to make sure a player is never screwed due to low stock. Right now i spend insane amounts of gil weekly to stay stocked. And sometimes i go to restock and theres none for sale. That is terribly disruptive for me, especially if it happens on my petshell event night.

Also, on a side note, I have always thought it would be neat to have a beastmaster AF quest line which upon completion would reward a beastmaster with a choice of a personalized pet from a list of more rare types of monsters. Ex. Kraken, opo-opo, hex eye, ect.
    Personally I would love this idea, but maybe with a Behemoth,Gnole,Manticore
    (3)

Character
    Stefiki
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 90
    This would be so convenient and a much less stressful way of obtaining pets and pet food. Nothing is worse than finally convincing yourself to go buy that stack of yulys for 100k, just to find out there aren't any in stock. -_- Also would be nice if the pets didn't cost 100k lol A pet shop also sounds like a good place for BST's to find other BST's, or pet LS's, on their server without /shouting for them in Jueno. Personalized pets would really make BST a much more unique job, and i think that's really important nowadays with the lack of charming and all. We become more like WAR's when we enter abyssea than ever before. We get to customize and name our chocobos, dragons and NPC fellows, why not give us a similar system with BST pets?
    (2)
    MMFWCL

Customized Pets sounds like a great idea to me.

My idea for that would be using the old system introduced in ToAU, the monster arena thing. Have it where you can Name, Customize, and Level Up your Pet and then take the Official thing used there and convert it into a reusable item that works like a jug, just calling your monster instead of some NQ or HQ predefined jug pet. Maybe even setting it up so you can level it outside of the arena that way as well. The personalized monster 'jug' could be set up so that you could use it every so often, between every 20 to 60 minutes seems reasonable as per how timers go in game. I'd rather see 20 mins TOPs.

Of course there'd probably be some limits to what type of creature you can use, such as no elementals and stuff, but we would love, LOVE to see some other non-charmables as Jug Pets at least... Roc, Manticore, Cokatrice, etc.
    (1)

Player
    Gotta catch them all? lol

I personally don't mind the crafting of Jug pets, as I can craft the majority of them as well as farm the materials. I sell the extra and make a little gil on the side, so nothing wrong with this process. I can't right now say farm my own Dipper Lesser Chigoes for the jugs, but I am working on it. I cannot craft the high level alchemy or woodworking ones yet, but I am working on it. One day I will.

For me thats part of the fun.
    (2)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I say no to the pet shop, I wont EVER pay 10k for a single Dancing Herbal Broth. And you all know that the NPC prices will be even more outrageous then that.
    Just look at universal ninja tools...
    (0)

I leveled my cooking long ago (was very fast and cheap to lvl) so I dont mind farming/synthing my pet supply/needs. Actually I kinda like being able to use my cooking skills...now if I could just find a reason to use my leather.....
    (0)

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast