Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Pet Shop

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    true...as long as the internet is around, there will be no shortage of those lol
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung View Post
    u do realize comparing the cost of 1 stack of lesser chigoes to 1 stack of wool grease is an invalid comparison?

1 stack of lesser chigoes will make 3 full stacks of wool grease and thats with all NQ's. Chigoes origanally cost around 40-50k a stack and were priced at thr 40-60k range a stack. This meant that for the cost of 40-50k a cook could make around 100k profit. Thats a very good deal for a cook. The people farming the chigoes noticed how good a deal this was and said "hey i want outrageous profit too!." So they raised the price of lesser chigoes a bit. And the cooks were all addicted to making 100k in a few minutes so they raised the price again. Now on my server, Chigoes cost 140k a stack and the dippers are at 120k a stack. And ur telling me that a cook isnt really making profit? and its not their fault?

How am i supposed to feel about this as a consumer? How would you feel if someone tried to charge you 40 dollars for a snickers bar?
    u always forget THAT THE COOK HAS TO SPEND TIME TO FARM THE SHELLBUGS.
    they aren't avaible at npcs.
    most crafters calculate in gil/hour and not in gil/craft, well at least i do it this way.

edit: for synergy u have to add fewell costs, or time/money to gather the mats,synth them (if none are at ah)
    (0)
    Last edited by Alukat; 04-15-2011 at 07:04 AM.

Oh... u mean the things that drop like candy from all the low lvl quadav in beadeux. You know the ones that die in one or two hits. Yeh your right. I forgot the most important part.....
    (0)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung View Post
    Oh... u mean the things that drop like candy from all the low lvl quadav in beadeux. You know the ones that die in one or two hits. Yeh your right. I forgot the most important part.....
    the walk there takes time.... so now spend there like 45 minutes to farm a stack or 2, walking / farming time included.th5
    almost 1 hour wasted for a simple mat.......
    (0)

u can outpost warp straight to pashow. And then flee to the dungeon lickity split. The mobs u want to fight are right there at the beginning. They link and they are weak as babies. Pull them all together and Aeolian edge. Theres about 50 of them. You should have a stack in 1 maybe 2 pulls.
    (0)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    oh u already did?
    well then craft your own yulys or why do u want to farm them?

Edit: it doesn't take time to gather 50 mobs?
    Edit: i checked wiki, 24 spawns, spreaded in beadaux, 10 min repop time , 23% drop rate
    (0)
    Last edited by Alukat; 04-15-2011 at 07:44 AM.

well maybe you should learn how to use wiki then.

24 Brass, 31 copper and 30 bronze spawns.

yes it takes time to gather them, but not the 45 minutes u were suggesting.
    (0)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    oh u used wiki? well i checked the droprate on copper (0/184) and bronze (0/39) brass quadav (28/122) that are wiki numbers which u can see when u use "edit page".

and cg your wiki use skill raises 0,1 point
    (0)

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    first the idea toe be able to have a custom pet is brilliant evenbetter if you could raise it like a chocobo and call it and recharge it similar to a chocobo whistle

secondly i agree and think there should be a central pet store... I am not lazy and have high crafting on myself and mules but sometimes you just do not have the time and would just like to play and have fun instead of farming and crafting on your day off because in our server sometimes its just too much...
    all the way out to farm ziz meat for hours and hours for horibble drop rates... or running around avoiding chigoes fighting against botters which have been reported many times watching them tele from harvest spot to harvest spot getting a couple chigoes an hour if ur lucky a stack are over 100k a pop on my server due to botters / rmt so a central store is a good idea some of the materials are a pain to farm and just don't have hours and hours to do so... just like before they changed the recipe for eta biscuits... he was giving an opinion so jumping all over him for an idea and continuing to argue is pointless some of us agree with his ideas others don't no point trolling agree to disagree or agree as some do
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHeart View Post
    first the idea toe be able to have a custom pet is brilliant evenbetter if you could raise it like a chocobo and call it and recharge it similar to a chocobo whistle

secondly i agree and think there should be a central pet store... I am not lazy and have high crafting on myself and mules but sometimes you just do not have the time and would just like to play and have fun instead of farming and crafting on your day off because in our server sometimes its just too much...
    all the way out to farm ziz meat for hours and hours for horibble drop rates... or running around avoiding chigoes fighting against botters which have been reported many times watching them tele from harvest spot to harvest spot getting a couple chigoes an hour if ur lucky a stack are over 100k a pop on my server due to botters / rmt so a central store is a good idea some of the materials are a pain to farm and just don't have hours and hours to do so... just like before they changed the recipe for eta biscuits... he was giving an opinion so jumping all over him for an idea and continuing to argue is pointless some of us agree with his ideas others don't no point trolling agree to disagree or agree as some do
    Oh you like that ;O?

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ght-like-it%29

Shamelesslypostingownthread.

not much attention, So we're in the Minority. But hey. you might like a read over.
    (0)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12