Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Shourin
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90

How to get to Kirin

Could we please please please change how you get to Kirin? Don't know how many hours are wasted trying to get the last person there.
    (4)

That's why you allow an hour to gather for Kirin. There is supposed to be a secret to hitting the teleport, but I never found that it worked. It's all luck really and knowing how to get out of pots room and back again. Maybe you can do without that last person if it's taking too long?
    (0)

the idea of "Randomly" going to the place you want, or getting thrown in a place forcing you to walk around itself is the problem.

its a stupid and illogical procedure that wastes unnecessary time. there's no challenge in Dumb-lucking into the Kirin room, it needs to be fixed. Lets not make excuses.

I know at one point i was trying to get to Kirin, showed up ~30 minutes before gather, Took me 23 Tries to get the Kirin room, took me about 45 minutes of walking back/forth between.

Its a fail system, knowing your way around is no excuse to keep something like this in place.
    (6)

It's a rough life.

Also, let's not forget the only reason anyone might be doing Kirin is for the Atma, no need to silver platter that too.
    (1)
    Last edited by Octaviane; 05-04-2011 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaviane View Post
    That's why you allow an hour to gather for Kirin. There is supposed to be a secret to hitting the teleport, but I never found that it worked. It's all luck really and knowing how to get out of pots room and back again. Maybe you can do without that last person if it's taking too long?
    There is no secret. That's people wishful thinking, and having it work on a 50/50 chance.

I agree with this change though. This is something that never made a lot of sense and has nothing to do with "skill" in killing the boss. Just a complete and unnecessary time-waster.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Octaviane View Post
    It's a rough life.

Also, let's not forget the only reason anyone might be doing Kirin is for the Atma, no need to silver platter that too.
    I don't see how a dumb-luck Teleporter, that was a bad idea from minute 1, being removed is "silver plattering" it >___>?

I don't think getting to the NM is suppose to be a bigger challenge than the NM itself =.=a? I'm sorry this seems like Masochistic logic, I don't think we need to suffer through bad design to fight something.

Kirin himself is now easier, the idea of a random-spawn adds no challenge to the fight, its just frustrating.
    (5)

We're removing the "50/50" chance of making it to Kirin in the next version update. From then on, it'll be 100%. KIRIN FOR EVERYONE!

(Am I the only one that got Sesame Street vibes from the subject of the thread?)
    (20)

Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    We're removing the "50/50" chance of making it to Kirin in the next version update. From then on, it'll be 100%. KIRIN FOR EVERYONE!

(Am I the only one that got Sesame Street vibes from the subject of the thread?)
    What a coincidence :O!

Also Welcome back. We've missed you guys.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    What a coincidence :O!

Also Welcome back. We've missed you guys.
    Think of how cool it would've been if we hadn't said anything and next week when the patch notes went up you guys would be all "omg mind blown!" and "get out of my head, SE!" and such. Ah well, next time.

Thanks for the welcome back... but we haven't gone anywhere!
    (25)

Player
    Speaking of which... or sorry if I missed it.. but will we ever see SKY in its "golden years" ?
    (2)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast