Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Character
    Brutala
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Are you guys for real? Kirin room is 100% if you go on even game minutes. What's next? "Cactrot Rapido's 10,000 needles is killin me plz make ezyer".
    (0)

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Are you serious? it's not 100%, period (well obviously it will be after maint) i'v done that BS theroy and it failed, even miniutes, odd minutes still failed, just because you got lucky dosn't mean it's "100%"
    (1)

Character
    Brutala
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    If by lucky you mean lucky to the extent that it's nearly a statistical impossibility then yes.
    (0)

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Or by the fact you think entering on even 4 times in a row means 100% then yes, did you also do it on darksday, during full moon, and saying "beeteljuice" 3 times in a mirror before you did it? technincly speaking i'v entered on odd number 7 times in a row, i guess odd is the "real 100%, in short. it's not 100% you can accept that or keep denying it, dosn't matter to me.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Nynja View Post
    Why not just gather up a couple friends and farm the NM that drops the seal? That way you wont have to worry about a 5% chance at getting the seal you want (presuming 1/5 rate on seal from quest, with 4 seals per quest...1/20)

No friends and cant farm NM? Too bad, the seals from quests are a potential bonus when doing fame, not as the end-be-all for the +1 items.
    Ahhhh, there's that dependence thing. I guess then I have been really lucky since I did the quests for my RDM seals for my other four pieces and they are +1 now. So it is too bad, so sad for me because I choose not to depend on other people. I would say you have no idea how to solo. RDM1-90 solo because my WHM was too good not to have at all events. Go figure.
    (0)
    90 WHM, RDM
    85 WAR

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Think of how cool it would've been if we hadn't said anything and next week when the patch notes went up you guys would be all "omg mind blown!" and "get out of my head, SE!" and such. Ah well, next time.

Thanks for the welcome back... but we haven't gone anywhere!
    Hey! Good things should be kept as surprises. Bad things..... just give us a warning :<
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Think of how cool it would've been if we hadn't said anything and next week when the patch notes went up you guys would be all "omg mind blown!" and "get out of my head, SE!" and such. Ah well, next time.

Thanks for the welcome back... but we haven't gone anywhere!
    Wow, we used to have community reps this personable? That's so awesome. I found this forum post trying to figure out how to get to Kirin today, so I apologize for then necro.
    (1)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I can personally remember trying to get to Kirin room back in lv.75 cap days as a WHM one time, and counted 28 times I got sent to wrong place. (There were other times I made it in 1 shot, or 2~3, but 28 was a lot.) I was only one in full alliance that didn't get there before everyone got too impatient. Yes, this 100% thing would have been a lot nicer "back in the day" lol. Still the horror memories of it is one reason i still detest "sky".
    (1)

Player
    I played w/ my wife back then. It helped to have someone in the same room who could give you the timing. :3 (Much frantic "GOGOGO!"s being said back then on Kirin nights. lol)
    I'd say that using a voicechat program like Skype or Discord or etc. could work too, but now we thankfully don't have to deal with it.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6