Character
    Sekundes
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaviane View Post
    It's a rough life.

Also, let's not forget the only reason anyone might be doing Kirin is for the Atma, no need to silver platter that too.
    Pretty sure that W legs are still going to be wanted and are still the main reason for doing kirin. They are still the only movement speed items for several jobs. Atma is not the sole reason.
    (1)

Character
    Juilan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    We're removing the "50/50" chance of making it to Kirin in the next version update. From then on, it'll be 100%. KIRIN FOR EVERYONE!

(Am I the only one that got Sesame Street vibes from the subject of the thread?)
    to whom this may concern,

i think i love you, why didnt you do this 7 years ago though ; ;
    (0)
    I have the final form of Aegis, it has 40 Def Augments Shield bash V and Magic Damage Taken -45%... The ultimate form!

That would of been nice like 8 years ago when people did sky lol
    (0)

Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    We're removing the "50/50" chance of making it to Kirin in the next version update. From then on, it'll be 100%. KIRIN FOR EVERYONE!

(Am I the only one that got Sesame Street vibes from the subject of the thread?)
    Now... If only something could be done to renovate that broken stairwell to get to Byakko as well... Highly doubt it though!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Garota View Post
    Now... If only something could be done to renovate that broken stairwell to get to Byakko as well... Highly doubt it though!
    Its there for a reason to make people to through the palace. Some people even die to Faust when trying to go to Byakko.
    (0)

Character
    Eldelphia
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    You mean we no longer have to wait 40mins for the last guy to go 1/17?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Octaviane View Post
    A mod can answer/announce a change to a minor annoyance, yet not answer/respond to any of the many wonderful ideas in some of the job related sections. Nice.
    Calling anything at all in any of the Job related sections "wonderful" is most definitely a matter of perspective. If I was a Com Rep, I'd be trying to forget they exist.
    (2)

Character
    Treasurehider
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    There's a serious problem with doing this that I think the developer's overlooked!

How are we now supposed to curse SE's name every-time we try to fight a Kirin!!!!! :O

/bow to you all for finally removing this ridiculous annoyance... Thank you!

Now the only other thing to aggravate me in sky, is my everlasting quest to get a Bartholomew's Knife ;; Think I'm approaching something dumb like 0/100.
    (0)

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Are people really this bad at the game?
    Pro tip, enter the Kirin room at :11, :22, :33, :44, or :55 on the game clock.
    Has yet to fail me and my group, and saved us a lot of time QQing about "randomness".
    Either way, guess it won't matter after patch eh?
    (0)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Are people really this bad at the game?
    Pro tip, enter the Kirin room at :11, :22, :33, :44, or :55 on the game clock.
    Has yet to fail me and my group, and saved us a lot of time QQing about "randomness".
    Either way, guess it won't matter after patch eh?
    Considering the rep himself just mentioned it was "50/50" i think you're pulling that out of your butt.

I've also done those "rumored times" a thousand times and still hit the pot room. Random luck is random. There is no key. If that "pattern" has worked for you then you're just incredibly lucky. I've heard and tested all "Theories", Even number, Odd numbers, Matching (like yours above) and have gotten both Kirin and pots dozens of times over the 2 years Sky was popular.

While i don't deny your luck, I think it was just luck :|
    (3)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 05-05-2011 at 12:45 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast