Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Think of how cool it would've been if we hadn't said anything and next week when the patch notes went up you guys would be all "omg mind blown!" and "get out of my head, SE!" and such. Ah well, next time.

Thanks for the welcome back... but we haven't gone anywhere!
    I just miss the back and forth :P
    (1)

Character
    Misi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    One of the times were it was good to be the Black Mage in sky.

gah, pots! escape!
    gah, pots! escape!
    ??? ! Woohoo!

Kirin nights still ran an hour or so later then planned because of that teleport and people not getting there on time/time management. Yay for small but welcome changes.
    (2)

Player
    It's a rough life
    rough life
    life...
    its a frigging game :O

KIRIN FOR EVERYONE!
    YAY!
    (2)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaviane View Post
    It's a rough life.

Also, let's not forget the only reason anyone might be doing Kirin is for the Atma, no need to silver platter that too.
    Only reason? Just about everything he drops is of value still. I've never considered the pole all that great. Whether you agree or not the fact is Osode, Quake, Raise III, Abj's, and shining cloth are all reason enough to kill him with a dama ingot and orich ingot on the side for bonus effect. If nothing else you cannot deny the staying power of movement speed items, and those W legs will forever be all the reason in the world you'll ever need to kill Kirin whether it's for yourself, your group, or to merc.

Many people do not care about killing kirin or sky in general any longer. However, many people do care about it and will do it as proven by my constant cursed gear sales for sky abj drops. This change is a welcomed change.
    (2)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

omg *head 'splodes*
    (1)
    Respect given turns into respect shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    those W legs will forever be all the reason in the world you'll ever need to kill Kirin

many people do care about it and will do it .
    THIS

I'm all done in sky atm, but that teleport was annoying as heck. I'm glad it's finally getting fixed, now people will have less annoying stuff to deal with when getting w legs.
    (0)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

A mod can answer/announce a change to a minor annoyance, yet not answer/respond to any of the many wonderful ideas in some of the job related sections. Nice.
    (1)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    How will we get to the pots then?
    (6)

Character
    Pigmoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    We're removing the "50/50" chance of making it to Kirin in the next version update. From then on, it'll be 100%. KIRIN FOR EVERYONE!

(Am I the only one that got Sesame Street vibes from the subject of the thread?)
    Hey Bayohne, do you think you could ask the other community reps if they could give a reply to the following thread? http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...9594#post89594 ? I've been trying really hard to get a response! I'd appreciate it if you would send the word out! Thanks *huggles*

I know you guys can't respond to everything, but was really hoping it would get noticed!
    (0)

Character
    Randwolf
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    We're removing the "50/50" chance of making it to Kirin in the next version update. From then on, it'll be 100%. KIRIN FOR EVERYONE!

(Am I the only one that got Sesame Street vibes from the subject of the thread?)
    Could we also get the pressure plates in Quicksand Caves to work with just 1 person, any race? Pretty please.
    (2)
    All Jobs 99
    GS 54, BS 50, Alch 60, Bone 57, WW 60, Cloth 53, Cook 60, LC 60, Fish 51
    Playing Since NA PS2 Release

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast