Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Brewing does give tons of MAB too. Smoldering Sky, Lone Wolf, and Griffin Claw with a Vulcan's Staff equipped should work I think. Can correct me if it doesn't.
    (0)

Character
    Jada
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    I Stack AGI where it is more than MaB like Stormsoul Rings, AF3+2 Hat, Legs (or +10AGI legs from Dark Ixion in Abyssea - Vunkerl), and feet. Hand piece from Raja, Forban Cape

MaB: Earring from Rani, Moldavite, Novio, Ugg Pend (if you know how to use it right).

Any of the following Body Pieces imo are fine.

Loki's, Denali, ACP Body (AGI w MAB) So far for me the ACP Body is best.
    (0)

Character
    Cybaster
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 95
    It looks like the spreadsheet I made have been pretty messed up by other ppl. I have returned it back to normal, but just in case it happened again, here's an uneditable copy of the google document. I recommend you to download it as excel if you have the program.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...EE&hl=en#gid=5

And here's the editable one again if you don't have excel, just make sure you only edit out the value, and not the formula or description.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CKmuhqwP&key=0AsNg2uzqN1XldHBOY2V5V1FtU215V1dFM3ctaXRpVHc&hl=en_US&authkey=CKmuhqwP&pli=1#gid=5

If you notice at the bottom tab, there's also a page for comparing quick draw damage.
    (0)
    Last edited by Cybaster; 08-19-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Character
    Tazz
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    any clue my wildfire atma is the same without any atma AND with Atma of the Burning Effigy (fire based WS dmg+major) ? i was very upset. possibly its broken? any feedback. hit for 1708 both WS attempts with and without atma
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Brewing does give tons of MAB too.
    It does? Regardless, Brew caps AGI, but MAB is uncapped (to my knowledge), so MAB would be favorable. But as Greatguardian pointed out, WS/Elemental damage modifiers work wonders for WS, more than MAB could ever hope to achieve.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

I believe it's generally accepted over at BG that 2AGI>1MaB>1AGI unless under brew. Under brew, WSDmg+ and ftp bonus > MaB > whatever iirc.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    any clue my wildfire atma is the same without any atma AND with Atma of the Burning Effigy (fire based WS dmg+major) ? i was very upset. possibly its broken? any feedback. hit for 1708 both WS attempts with and without atma
    Interestingly Wildfire is not considered a Fire-based WS even though fire elemental affinities improve its damage. So burning effigy won't help it but smoldering sky and Lone wolf will.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Tazz
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    well thats just lame. its says its a fire elemental damage and its also has a red (fire) icon. oh well SE, maybe atma of the burning effigy should read Liquefaction based WS dmg then... /sigh.

Thanks for the info Mirabelle
    (0)

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    Bad wording on the Atma from what I've read, its Fire Skillchain properties not damage type. So Fusion, Liquefaction not sure if lvl 3 Light as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    It does? Regardless, Brew caps AGI, but MAB is uncapped (to my knowledge), so MAB would be favorable. But as Greatguardian pointed out, WS/Elemental damage modifiers work wonders for WS, more than MAB could ever hope to achieve.
    The number I've seen thrown around is 900 MAB, even if that isn't exact it gives you a good reference point to see how much less adding more MAB vs. Affinity/WS Damage Atma would do.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagen View Post
    The number I've seen thrown around is 900 MAB, even if that isn't exact it gives you a good reference point to see how much less adding more MAB vs. Affinity/WS Damage Atma would do.
    Do you have a link pointing to testing of Brew MAB?
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast