Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Jager
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dohati View Post
    even though they might end up being nice spells... no thanks. i dont wanna spend years trying to learn something like spike flail when i've never been in a party that has claimed fafnir. the first time i heard this suggestion (think it might have actually been from the square-enix panel at the last vana-fest thingy) i was horrified that that might come true one day.
    I was being evil. But I was also thinking NMs that are regularly hunted. Such as the Dynamis-Quadavs' move that pushes back and gives gravity. Moves that are only found in endgame event NMs such as that in Dynamis, Limbus, Salvage, Einherjar, and the etc.
    (0)
    "I find bliss in ignorance. Less I hear the less you'll say. But you'll find that out anyway."
    - Linkin Park (Dedicated to all the trolls and flamers out there)

Character
    Kwate
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Dohati View Post
    even though they might end up being nice spells... no thanks. i dont wanna spend years trying to learn something like spike flail when i've never been in a party that has claimed fafnir. the first time i heard this suggestion (think it might have actually been from the square-enix panel at the last vana-fest thingy) i was horrified that that might come true one day.
    I see your point, however most hard-core BLU's like myself welcome the challenge, and a game changing spell is always worth it.
    (0)

Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwate View Post
    I see your point, however most hard-core BLU's like myself welcome the challenge, and a game changing spell is always worth it.
    Couldn't agree more.

Also there are many other options for getting spike flail you don't need to get claim on that NM. You could get it through Nyzul like how I got Mind Blast and Exuvation. I can tell you I didn't go fight Soulflayers and Wamoura normally to get it. You could get spike flail off of Fafnir in Nyzul and Dragua in Abyssea- Altepa, Cuelebre in Abyssea-Tahrongi, and Smok in Abyssea-Attohwa.
    (0)
    Last edited by Scuro; 03-24-2011 at 12:11 PM.

99 BLU,PLD,SCH,RNG,NIN,BST,SMN,THF,BLM,WHM... Any questions..?

Quote Originally Posted by Kwate View Post
    don't get me wrong. i have all my spells, and if they added new spells from ridiculous to claim mobs, i would be going after them, but the possibility of spending like 3 years learning 1 spell is extremely depressing.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Scuro View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

Also there are many other options for getting spike flail you don't need to get claim on that NM. You could get it through Nyzul like how I got Mind Blast and Exuvation. I can tell you I didn't go fight Soulflayers and Wamoura normally to get it. You could get spike flail off of Fafnir in Nyzul and Dragua in Abyssea- Altepa, Cuelebre in Abyssea-Tahrongi, and Smok in Abyssea-Attohwa.
    ... touche`. didn't consider how abyssea has added a bunch of new mobs to certain families. like the NQ adamantai in tahrongi.
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7