Character
    Faleni
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 86

Server is busy...?

Alright, so it's that time where I need to renew my PlayOnline card, I've been logging on periodically to re-input my information, but at the final step it tells me that the server, I assume for registration, is busy (Error UCS-5001). Is there any way to check how busy it is online? Just want to get back to farming for my Dancer AF.
    (1)
    Kriegstanz: It's a martial style based on the traditional Bastokan "Kriegstanz"--a dance used in actual battle.

Player
    Im having the same problem, have been trying to log in since 1pm GMT try renewing payment method and justget server busy error code ucs-5001.
    any body no a solution to this problem
    (0)

Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Seems to be commonplace USC-5001 is for me and people who forget to update there info before the bill cycle.
    They put us in a time out room so we cant pay or play. Giving us a reminder to do better next month ~.*
    Would be nice if they did fix this and let me put on my credit card. I am guessing has to do with there credit card system and payement center. They must be on a 8 plus hour camp of some notorius monster or in a wicked grind session in abby.
    (0)

Character
    Atigevomega
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Ok apparently im in the same boat as some people and different one then others. My account when i go to reactivate says I owe $0.00 so my free montyh hit finally (wifes did not and thats another issue all together that i have to fax my bank statements AGAIN this month) But my fiance went through just fine. i on the other hand and changing my account from a prepay card (that had no money since it was supposed free for me this month and is apparently) So i update the CC info to my bank card, passes VBV check, everything went well, until i hit the Pay button. Error 5001. I just got off the phone SE in Cali, they cant even update our info in their computers! Said it has been put on an elevated alert in Japan and he is very sorry that he has no further information to give. He was very nice though. The strangest thing, however in this whole story, is the fact that my mother reactivated 10 minutes b4 i came down to fix mine. All right around 8pm EST. She is on ps2 though i am on PC. When she gets dling the updates in 3 hours (past year of updates) im going to go try to use the PS2 to see if it will go through that way. since my moms did..... and hers was a card change as well.
    (0)

Faleni,

We apologize for the problems you were experiencing. We were experiencing technical difficulties with the PlayOnline registration servers, which was causing this problem. However the problem has been identified, and resolved. For further details, please refer to the official announcement on the PlayOnline website.

The official announcement can be found at this link:
    Registration Server Recovery (May 2)
    (0)