Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Zyeriis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90

[dev1014] New Battlefields

Well who saw this coming? Raise your hand.

It was as expected, definently, but it leaves me wondering how it will impact people that haven't done the later limit breaks (newer players) and their ability to get crests in abyssea parties. At the moment, no one cares if they lot them but, that is likely subject to change. Thoughts anyone?
    (0)

Character
    Denabond
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 90
    It will really depend on the drops obviously. If it drops crap, nobody will care. If it drops something amazeing, then expect people fighting over KCs. Will really be bad for the people who need them for WoE weapons btw.
    (0)

Character
    Zyeriis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Denabond View Post
    It will really depend on the drops obviously. If it drops crap, nobody will care. If it drops something amazeing, then expect people fighting over KCs. Will really be bad for the people who need them for WoE weapons btw.
    Yeah it does depend on that. Though I doubt that they would add these things if there was nothing good to get from them. Of course, I'm sure there will be bcnms that just aren't worth it.

It is a mild concern really, people will still be able to get them on their own but, it will be more difficult.
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I don't see any problem. They drop all over the place.
    (1)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Welp, I'm gonna be one of those people who are going to headdesk forever at the hundreds of KCs I've dropped due to no use. Go me. /headdesk.

Assuming the gear's any good. Otherwise I'll be heaving a sigh of relief.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Zyeriis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilk View Post
    I don't see any problem. They drop all over the place.
    I can't remember the last time i got a crest outside of an abyssea party. Anyway, as I said it is a mild concern, not a serious one. As for them dropping all over the place, true but "farming/collecting" them is best done in a party and if common older knowledge applies, people won't like other people lotting them just like people didn't (still don't) like people lotting kindred and beastman seals. I've gotten about 55 of them in the past month or so. Of course, i wasn't actually trying to get them, they just random fell from the spoils but still. It's not a potential problem for most people, so most people won't see the potential slight problem.

Aside from that, they appear to only be giving us kcnm30s and kcnm50s first. Numbers are a bit weird. They are also allowing the storage of high kindred crests before theres battlefields for them. It's nice but leaves me wondering why they're doing that already unless there is more to this than they are letting out right now.
    (0)

Character
    Zyeriis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    Welp, I'm gonna be one of those people who are going to headdesk forever at the hundreds of KCs I've dropped due to no use. Go me. /headdesk.

Lol, so many people are going to be like you on this. Wonder how many of them are going to get told: "I told you so."
    (0)

The majority of players do nothing outside of Abyssea anyway so it won't be an issue, although there might be some minor fights over seal lotting rights. I will be happy to free up 2 more inventory spaces, get called a "sucker" by Shami and I look forward to seeing what the content of these new "KCNM's" will be.
    (1)

This was done by design, they could of added the storage ability right at the start. This means most won't have a huge stockpile but a few will and be able to come away like bandits after they add the BCNM's.
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    This was done by design, they could of added the storage ability right at the start. This means most won't have a huge stockpile but a few will and be able to come away like bandits after they add the BCNM's.
    it was very clearly by design, and very easy to tell from the start. As soon as they introduced Kindred crests, you KNEW they would be used the same way. If you didn't hang onto them you made your choice, and you can't whine about it now and get any sympathy.

AT LEAST 80% of players should have known this from the start. Has anyone really never had a conversation about this in-game before? Can you really be ignorant of this for the last 10 months?

I've never made a point of trying to get them, but I kept them all, I have at least 4 stacks of k.crests, and 2 of hk.crests.
    I'll happily be exploring the new battlefields and raking in the loots.
    (3)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast