Off-topic, but Altana is repeatedly stated to be feminine. >.>
    (1)

Character
    Garthbds
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 95
    This made me laugh inside because of all the people I know that dropped them to save room. I have stacks and stacks of these things I have been saving because I knew this day would eventually come.

Score 1 for common sense!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Zyeriis View Post
    Least now I can laugh about it. People just don't listen sometimes.
    Reminds me of Epic Fails in NyzuL.
    Me + RDM: "Seriously, stop rushing things, we're on floor 79 and have over 10 minutes left."
    Other People: *Run into room with TS mobs and die while in yellow hp/2 of them are weakened and had aggroed Archaic Gears causing a ban on job ability use (FUN as hell)*
    Everyone: Wipe, Fail, Don't reach Floor 80
    Me: I told you to not rush not even 2 seconds ago, good job, gtfo.
    I hate to admit that i was part of that failed run... :-(
    (0)

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyeriis View Post
    Lol, so many people are going to be like you on this. Wonder how many of them are going to get told: "I told you so."
    I had a reason to toss some of mine, I have a inventory Crisis! Miera needs more space I have 60 slots in all inventory but it doesn't do me any good. I stored all my Relic and Artifact I don't use which took a HUGE chunk of clutter out of my storage but ITS ALL FULL WITH RARE/EX STUFF I CAN'T STORE D:

NOW they tell you they want to make an NPC to store crests ;;
    (0)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

yep, solo for a few hours doing emp weapons 75-80, they'll get plenty that way, and hopefully the chance to level NPC as well. That's provided they can't find a decent pt that will pass for the 5 or whatever they need for break. I'd pass for 'em.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4