Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    Totally love this idea!
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

We discussed your ideas with the development team, however, this will require quite a bit of manpower and will not be possible right away.
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Antanias
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We discussed your ideas with the development team, however, this will require quite a bit of manpower and will not be possible right away.
    Buying yourself some time to secretly train Maat for possible future battles? :O

--Antanias...
    ...seriously looks forward to the new storyline battles.
    (0)

Character
    Volkai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Sounds like something to put in the pipe for lv.99?
    (0)
    "Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Adoulin is installed but still not lighting up on your title screen? Here's what to do:
    Go to https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account and log in, then Select Service >>> PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI >>> Add a service account (blue button) >>> input expansion software registration code.

It would be nice to see some more job specific quests that would flesh out the world even a bit more.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I would definitely like to see the job stories continued a bit more, this should be considered for "down the road."
    (1)

Give me a list of what to do. Give me a corner to sleep in. Give me ramen to eat. I'll work for free.
    (6)
    Teh most famous/infamous Taru on Carbuncle!

Miiyo Taru | Sargantanas Final Fantasy X|V

Character
    Chemawa
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    I agree with this thread i would like to see my af1 level to 99 or something closer
    (0)

Player
    Looking into the near future, after the current timetable is done, would it be possible to look into this again? Besides battling and getting gear, the real fun of the game comes from its engrossing storyline and the demystification of Vana'diel's lore. Most updates in the past 3 years dealt with battle gameplay,job adjustments. But what about those that seek more storyline?
    (1)

Character
    Jackastheripper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 90
    If this happens, it needs to be done like the original Maat fights where it is a beast and you feel like you really accomplished something by doing it. Capped skills, knowledge of the job (no aby 99's flying through this fight), and solo (no subjob maybe just like the original Maat fight?) is an absolute must to beat it. I wanna hear some whining about how hard it is!!!!

Maybe as a secondary bonus (outside of JA/WS/Spell) a cool house decoration for your MH for bragging rights as well. they could also give a job specific bonus (like the mog house aura) to the job when you have it set as the main job Examples:

DRG: Wyvern Perch - when in your MH, your Wyvern will be sitting on perch and maybe fly off it a little. Bonus to wyvern HP or jump damage bonus

SAM: Katana Stand - traditional 3 katana set (maybe skinned to look like Tenzens Pheonix?) on a stand. Bonus to Zanshin rate/damage

PUP: Automaton Display Stand - Your automaton will be displayed in your MH. Bonus to Auto stats/accuracies

MNK: Zen Shrine - a small shrine with burning incense and a bell (that rings?) to help center Chi. Bonus to counter/kick rates and damage

SCH: Adventurers Chronicles - Book on a stand that allows the player to watch any CS's they have experienced from their MH (maybe change their title?). Bonus to white/black magic skills or form/storm bounses.

BRD: Phonograph - A record player that allows you to pick and play from a selection of FFXI music in your MH. Bonus to all musical skill ratings (why they only have C skill ratings in all music is beyond me).

SMN: Astral Projector - a small projector (think like a small hologram) that cycles through your available summons (avatars/spirits). Bonus to recast delay/elemental siphon/perp cost.

These are just a few I came up with real quick. I think that beating a fight like this is the equal to capping out a craft as much as it needs to have something to show off your accomplishments!!
    (2)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast