Bastokan to the core (Currently San d'orian)
    Character
    Ceicel
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Delivery system item lists

Was looking at the list of item's that we are not able to send across the same account, and I noticed something odd which personally is a tad bit frustrating. Why are we able to send abjuration armor once uncursed, but item's like the resist belts from avatar prime fights cant be? Yes the belts are easily attainable, but if your like me, and have a small collection of them from when resist builds were popular for certain fights, not being able to store them with the Porter Moogles, or send them to a mule character, they take up a lot of unnecessary space and I for one would rather not drop them unless

A) potentially better resist belts are added

B) they become re-attainable from the prime fights

There are a few other items which seem oddly placed on the unsendable list as well, yet others on the sendable, but these are mainly the ones that stood out the most to me.

edit: Would also like to point out, there's a few items not on the list, yet we cant send them still like Organics, mannequin components and npc tactics manual's just to list a few. Please can someone explain this seemingly random selected items that we can send?

(Also sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, but this seemed the most fitting spot)
    (0)
    Last edited by Ceicel; 05-23-2011 at 11:13 AM.

Player
    I'm surprised they allowed requesting of evoker's ring, but not the other Avatar drops, seems strange they neglected to do that...
    (0)