Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Skill Ups

Character
    Monkeynutz
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    The skillup adjustment firstly targets low skill levels. The rate at which you can skill up a particular skill is unbelievably high at low levels and tapers off to be more or less near what it was before. The fact that you can cap skills on DC mobs (which I believe is as low as 82 or 83 to a 90 player) is the biggest advantage to high level players. I've done a decent amount of leveling since the update on very low level jobs and found that I could recap my primary offensive skills after leveling on just 1 to 3 mobs because I'd get a skill up on nearly every single hit. My only level 90 job (BLM) already had all magic capped, but I have been able to skill up staff and club a bit. It's hard to say if the rate is particularly increased given the frequency of their use.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    But in the same range on the same mobs with different skills have been night and day. I.e. Fast vs. nonexistant.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    They boosted enhancing skillups on other people. Perhaps your problem was casting on yourself over and over. Also, enhancing has always been lame.

I skilled up my Bard's singing and wind to cap from about 270 in Altepa in half an hour sleeping a doll and spamming Threnody.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2