Thread: Destrier Beret

Character
    Thetruemonkey
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Destrier Beret

I personally find this completely unfair to your players that you already have. First you do this with the Lvl 1 Reraise earring only available to newly created characters, and now this? Why should we have to buy another edition of this game for content we have already previously purchased? This is offensive. If anything you should give them the Prishee Statue and everyone Destrier Beret for having all 3 Abyssea zones.
    (2)

Character
    Laciante
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 93
    wait! I want a Prishe statue~
    not to mention, the Destrier Beret's effects look like they only activate under costume.
    but, I agree, it's not really fair to give newbies all these exclusive items...
    (2)

Character
    Denabond
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 90
    Ill just copy/paste what i said in the other thread in the GD.

Wow so much rage over a hat that is useless once your job gets past the lvl 30 mark. Yes the buffs on this item is crazy, but at the same time i really wonder why you guys want it so much. Is the enchantment to turn into a chocobo that important? In many ways, i see this as a way for people who joined FFXI late can actually lvl since all lvling below 30 is mostly solo now. Past 30, the buff from it wears, but you can do abyssea (although a new guy wouldn't be able to keywhore right away). Beyond that, its just -1 inventory space. If this is really that big of a deal, you might as well ask for free chocobo hats, moogle rods, moogle hats, and moogle shields too since they were only available to certain people.
    (2)

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    I don't know about you guys, but the stuff I already have in game covers me at the lower levels for everything that the hat would give...I have decent skill levels for the levels that the hat would affect, I have increased movement speed items I can use if I want to, etc...the hat is just not worth all this rage, as Denabond pointed out.

Don't get me wrong tho...it's adorable, so if they gave it to us, I'd be thrilled to have a new cute hat lol
    not to mention, I'd totally run around Jeuno as an adolescent chocobo
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

SE owns this game, they don't really have the responsibility to be fair
    (1)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I want the cap, but for merely collection, anyway i won't pay to buy another expansion set i already own just for a cap, if i get it, cool, if not, i really just dont care that much, as long as Prishe can be at my moghouse with my ark angels ones, lol
    (0)