Character
    Dimitrias
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 50

An adition to the AH

I have an idea for the AH. Lets say your browsing the AH, but an item you want is out of stock. When you click on bid an option would come up that would say Add to want list. You click on that and it would add it. Then when you bring up the AH menue it would say Bid-Sell-Sales Status-Wanted. You click on the wanted and it would show what ppl are wanting to buy on the AH. Everyone would be able to click on the wanted to see what's been added to it. That would help us crafters know what ppl are wanting to buy. That would help fix the barrened AH's i believe.
    (4)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    hmm interesting, but there should be a limit for a maximum of items u can bid on,otherwise it could happen that 1 person gets all if someone places some up.
    but that's a good idea to be able to compete with "buy-bots"
    (0)

Character
    Urat
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The issue with this is it goes against the very core of FFXI, it's an economy, as a crafter you're supposed to do this on your own. It's what separates the good crafters from the bad.

What I'd rather see is a notification system implemented in ffxi whenever an item you have for sale sells.

As soon as it sells, ding, you get a message in your folder stating that someone bought your whatever. Also it's limited to once every 15 minutes, so if someone buys 7 things at once you only get 1 message. Easy enough to implement I'm fairly certain as the server has to detect when an object sells and from who to who, so just add in a message system when this detection occurs.
    (1)