Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[Suggestion] More Adventuring Fellow Content

I like using my NPC buddy, but he is so weak stuck at current level cap^^

Please add more level cap quests/other quests for them.

Also, allow them to be summoned in ToaU areas, and most importantly, in Abyssea!
    (0)

Character
    Kiimara
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Since abysse my adventuring fellow hasn't done anything more than sit in storage. An update to them would be great. Raising their level cap at least. Being able to summon them in abyssea AND have them get the atma's you get would be awesome. Just like having your pet out.
    (0)

Sig by Kingfury!
    (jobs in order) SMN90, BST90, WHM90, BLM90, DNC90, THF 90

I haven't been able to use my adventuring fellow in a long time either due to these restrictions. Not only the level cap increase, but I would like to see them more readily accessible in more locations as well.
    (0)

Character
    Nailah
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I also love my dear Yoli very much. She more or less is my "little sister" ingame and it saddens me that she is kind of left out of all those level cap increases. I wish nothing more than the possibility to level her again, get her new and more amazing equipment and hang out with her again a lot more. I still have her out whenever I can but it is kind of pointless to limit their uses to the lower levels.

I also would find it awesome to have a new system for your NPCs like a "training options" where you can (in addition to the tactical manuals) teach them new abilities or improve their stats. It would be cool if we could just go and add a str point to their stats by spending fellow points or unlock NPC abilities or maybe even special attacks only usable by our companions like Blessed Radiance with quests or also fellow points (just like we can merit ourselves, why not merit the NPC?). Upgrades to the signal pearl itself also could be made obtainable for shorter cool down times, more charges or much longer duration of our NPCs stay (50 mobs or maybe even 100 mobs (I'd love to have her without limits but that'd be a bit too much^^)

There is so much potential in the Fellow Adventurer system, it just has to be used. Now, after this post, I will much some of the homemade Risotto my dear Yoli made for me and hope for her that she'll also be able to break her limits soon. FELLOW NPCs FTW!!!
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Agreed. I want to take my NPC around more. I only pull her out a few times for trials.... so sad.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Tazz
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Level cap on NPC and maybe more AI options would be amazing !! ! I miss my <ft> so much ! ! ! Help me out please SE! thank you!
    (0)

Character
    Dreimar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Our Fellow deserves to be refreshed!
    Could be fun to have a full new storyline concerning fellowfriend
    (0)

Character
    Siros
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Yea,how the hell can my adventuring fellow follow me ta the past but yet cant find a way on a friggin boat ta white gate but yet my Chocobo can? wth is with that?...
    (0)

Character
    Zyrs
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Yes, please make the npc fellows available in all the Tau areas as well as abyssea, add in some quests where we can raise their cap and let us be able to take them out again. I miss my shopaholic friend.
    (0)
    "Okay, I wonder what THIS button does?"

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    a new level cap for fellow would help me kill all those damn VNMs out of abyssea I can't get help for.
    @2/10 Verthandi's Eyes
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast