Sanity is slow :O! I beat her to post!
    (0)

Character
    Rissillia
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The description made me laugh a little (by a little i mean "hehe" >.>) but giving us the statue instead of the hat is like giving us a small hard candy and giving the people who buy the collection a new car

Edit: Karb's a Dork
    (0)
    Last edited by Sanity; 04-28-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Character
    Misi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Well. one way to look at it, anyone who is just starting fresh in abyssea has a lot of work cut out for them. Not jealous of that aspect.

Though, If they ever make a gender-neutral visible moonshade earring i'll be happy! such a pretty design not to be used but called an actual item.
    (0)

yay, thanks for this statue that takes up more space in my Mog House. <.<

Not that I would find much use for the Destrier beret with no jobs under 50. Although I do still fill a bit jipped. Shouldn't the ones that paid the higher fee's as the add-ons came out get the better item? Unless the statue has so kick ass hidden effects.... :?

the battle continues.......
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldous Snow
    When the world slips you a Geoffrey, stroke the furry walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by --She
    that's what

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    finally my alt can have abyssea + expands.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Meh...take off the charge then I'd care.
    (0)

The REAL WHM AF

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Wow, I'm so excited for a Prishe Statue instead of quite possibly the greatest item in the game, like ever, since the nexus cape which I never got because I couldn't be bothered to waste my dollars on those add ons. Getting a little tired of seeing newbies getting all the cool crap for joining up, while here I am, looking stupid. I mean I would kill to have auto RR, increased skills, movement speed and regen refresh effects from levels 1-30, arguably the worst levels for this game which generally decides whether a person stays or goes. Though to be fair I would prefer a high level version. Preferably through a quest that was rewarding for completing and not stupid easy just to avoid complaints.

Maybe it's premature whining. Odds are fairly decent the collection will have a little slip in it for the item and it not be locked to the reg codes. Easy way to make another 20 bucks off your current customers. I'll buy it just to have all the stuff on disc for the future, personally. I'll believe something more past Abyssea when I see it.
    What's more, those who purchase the Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition will be gifted with a very special in-game item: the Destrier Beret. This simply is a package that no fan will want to miss!
    That pretty much ensures we see the item if we buy the collection. This might be a hot item to buy! But whatever. In before "shouldn't have to buy" comments. I agree but there's no point in complaining beyond a crappy statue reward for current Abyssea content owners. I must have missed the feedback thread for rewards for buying all three add ons.

Personally I would have suggested an additional abyssite to lower the stone refresh to 4 hours. That'd been perfect, or something along the lines of that, that is Abyssea related. Maybe a kick ass atma. Ah well, wasted chance there huh.
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Has anyone heard if it applies to accounts already created for sure? I just started an alt myself...
    (0)
    Synthesis complete! 10/16/10~9:43pm.

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I just wish they could note down the latent effect like that on more items.
    (3)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    At first glance I thought o'l Karby was trying to pull our legs cause the image looked a bit Photoshopped, but after watching the video on the official site, it's the real thing. ^^ Really cool Hat stat wise and hopefully a prelude of the possible high level skill enhancing gear to come.

Cutesy gear definitely has it's place in FFXI, but I can only hope that some hard core-looking, battle ready, shiny metal versions of such gear is in the pipes for all of us non-cutesy types!
    Y'know something with sharp edges and all that Example : Combat Skill Helmet concept

>< lol I just don't wanna yell "RAWR" after whoopin' up on a monster in a chocobo-style hat /stagger ^^' Something like this: RAWR?
    (2)
    Last edited by kingfury; 04-29-2011 at 12:09 AM.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast