Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Final Fantasy Vana'Diel Collection 3! (Now with Epic Items~)

On May 15th, Square is releasing the FINAL FANTASY XI Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition for $19.99 USD. The collection includes all expansions released so far.

The collection includes a bonus item:
    Destrier Beret
    [Head]All Races
    DEF: 7 Enchantment: Costume (Adolescent chocobo)
    Latent effect (Lv.30 and below): Adds "Regen" and "Refresh effects"
    Auto-Reraise
    Increases skill gain rate
    Increases movement speed
    Lv.1 All Jobs

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/2...collection.png (Picture)

---------------------------------------------------------------

So now that Thats said and done. Will us Loyal Customers who have been buying these expansions and playing since the other Collections ever see this item? or will we be F**ked out of the item >.>?

Either Way, Discuss~
    (12)

Character
    Fiarlia
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    I'm hoping we get the item myself. >_<
    (1)

~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    While out-side Abyssea content could focus on New End-game Events and new Armors/Weapons/upgrades/Etc, Back to the good old days of Dragging along 17 other people who want to lot the same stuff as you, and spending 2 years on the same event simply because the one guy hasn't gotten the 0.005% Drop of that 1 NM. you know, Challenge!

Character
    Rissillia
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It'd be really silly if we got screwed out of the special item :\ Especially since most of us payed for each of the expansions/add-ons individually and was far more expensive then just $20... My hopes it'll be like when they gave us the Nexus Cape for buying A Crystalline Prophecy, A Moogle Kupo d'Etat, and A Shantotto Ascension and they'll give us the Destrier Beret for buying all 3 Abyssea expansions.
    (4)

If not we can always riot.

I'm not even sure why i Care. Every single one of my jobs is level 45~+ >.>

But eh.
    (0)

Character
    Zyeriis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    If not we can always riot.

I'm not even sure why i Care. Every single one of my jobs is level 45~+ >.>

But eh.
    Principle of the matter ^^;?
    (4)

It looks cool

Plus i can just pick it up for my Mule >.>. He'll get use of it~!
    (1)

Character
    Rissillia
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I missed out on the twitter chocobo beret i'd like to at least get this one :<
    (0)

Character
    Zyeriis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Hmm, that's a really long list of latent effects. Here's to hoping that the skill-up rate increasing one isn't part of the below level 30 latent. It's unlikely as it's below the Latent but it would be nice.

Anyway, at the very least >_> we would get a chocobo costume item if all our jobs are 30+, right?
    (1)

Character
    Krisan
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I don't mind if I have to buy this (even though I have everything already) but I will be kinda pissed if I can't get the item without starting a whole new account. I recently started a new character, actually, and would really like to use this for him to help me get an edge on leveling my jobs. Though since I did just create a new character, it wouldn't be entirely without merit to make a new account anyway.. (though in that case, I'd be screwed out of the EX items my main has once the next patch goes live. Which is meh.)
    (1)

Character
    Misi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    There was a similar incident last year with the other add ons where people were jiped per say when "A Shantotto Ascension" came out. $10 per add on, but when the last one came out, that day you could get all three for $15 after all ready paying $20 for the first two. I forget if it was an online offer, or a game stop only, but it existed. I'm sure it was done for good reasons, admittedly those sets of add ons were my least favorite, and in a way seemed like a "test" for what was to come :abyssea. in terms of DLC.

The Beret is adorable, I hope there is at least some sort of quest to obtain one for those of us who actually bought the add ons as they came out. (granted, I get the whole idea of something being exclusive for a reason, but I like cute things. I enjoy when the dev team shys away from "serious" ways and does something goofy like this) Abyssea is too good for so many reasons that I can't see a beret making or breaking the initial purchase. Unless someone just can't financially purchase them at the moment.

If you guys ever decide to make another, an alternate color or design or even a different mascot type. a Cait Sith one would be really cute with little green button eyes, crown and red ear flaps with pom pom ties. or a carbuncle one in the same fashion.

Sorry Brygid, I'm taking your job, don't beat me!
    (3)

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast