Thread: Idea

Character
    Jackastheripper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 90

Idea

Windurst it to big for little taru legs (or any other legs for that matter). I hate going to Windurst just because it is so spread out! I think one of those mage taru's needs to magic us up some Cardian Segways to ride around on. Get on it Shantotto!!!!
    (0)
    Last edited by Jackastheripper; 04-29-2011 at 05:06 AM.

Where is Windurst?
    (0)

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    There is already a magical tarutaru in each zone (excluding Heavens Tower) which will warp you to the Windurst zone that is not connected to the one you're warping from.

For instance, the tarutaru atop the Orastery in Port Windurst will warp you atop the Auction House in Windurst Walls.

EDIT: Also, there is no H in Windurst.
    (2)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Character
    Jackastheripper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 90
    I know about the magical taru's. I was just trying to have some fun on this forum that seems to have more and more complaints by the day. I am tired of always logging in and finding complaint after complaint after complaint.
    (0)

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    It's an internet forum. For the most part, people are anxious to correct someone or report their disdain towards something than they are to praise and leave positive feedback.

The anonymity doesn't help, either.
    (0)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    complaining is a great past time though! besides, we tarus love havin' the biggest city in Vana We can't trump the evil elvaans in height, so we trump 'em in havin' a bigger an' kewler city
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    lol i really like windy as is, is funny to sit and look at those little things running and running everywhere with those little legs, they look so cute and gives me the feeling of kicking them to send them high in sky to reach faster their desired place, lol
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackastheripper View Post
    I know about the magical taru's. I was just trying to have some fun on this forum that seems to have more and more complaints by the day. I am tired of always logging in and finding complaint after complaint after complaint.
    Praise be, thank you.
    (1)

Character
    Firebert
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I need a place like Windurst to stretch out my galka legs.
    (2)
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...