Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Magnus
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Skill ups in campaign

I have felt that with the way campaign has become useless to most people these days that skill ups should be allowed in campaign, I would imagine this would breath new life into campaign. And perhaps give some of these new players a place to skill other than abyssea (blizzard 5 for 100 damage...)
    (7)

That's a great idea, seeing as NO ONE wants to do Campaign on my server anymore. I love Campaign, but not with only 2 people fighting the mobs by themselves! That and maybe I do need to get in gear with the WoTG storyline. :P
    (4)

I agree, yes please with the Skillups in campaign!
    (5)

Character
    Aena
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Campaign has been greatly eclipsed by every other exp-gain possibility. As it is on Bismarck right now, San d'Oria is under attack (does not own any other territories), Bastok owns 4 areas outside of the city, and Windurst only owns 2. Dark Kindred territories haven't been touched since Allied Rings came out. I'd love skill-ups and perhaps other adjustments to this part of FFXI, too. Until getting the full Cobra Unit Harness set and the arrival of Abyssea, I loved Campaign despite its lacking further rewards (save for a tiny chance at a single piece of currency for relics). Now my medals are going away and my time is going into other activities instead.

... or did Campaign rewards increase?
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Aena View Post
    Campaign has been greatly eclipsed by every other exp-gain possibility. As it is on Bismarck right now, San d'Oria is under attack (does not own any other territories), Bastok owns 4 areas outside of the city, and Windurst only owns 2. Dark Kindred territories haven't been touched since Allied Rings came out. I'd love skill-ups and perhaps other adjustments to this part of FFXI, too. Until getting the full Cobra Unit Harness set and the arrival of Abyssea, I loved Campaign despite its lacking further rewards (save for a tiny chance at a single piece of currency for relics). Now my medals are going away and my time is going into other activities instead.

... or did Campaign rewards increase?
    I know what you mean, I'm on Bismarck too. I did manage to have the Allied Ring...once. After that, no one even bothered to go after the Throne Room, then Abyssea killed Campaign altogether. I'd love to continue Campaigning, because I lose medals every time I go back to the past (Yeah, yeah, see above about I need to do WoTG)... I just don't feel like being run over roughshod by 20 Campaign mobs because ain't no one else in the area to help.
    (3)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    On Ramuh no one does Campaing anymore, so i think its a good idea that could bring new life to Campaing battle, i personally enjoy it, but seeing me fighting against an entire army its simply nonsense T.T.
    (3)

Character
    Medli
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    As a player who joined just last November, I've never tried Campaign, but the concept seems interesting. I just wish I could find more people willing to try it out with me!

Sounds like they're cooking up something for Campaign though, going based off what was said in the latest "FFXI Team Answers your questions!". Let's hope whatever they do makes it appealing for more people once again.
    (3)
    ara ara

since they can't add new places because of PS2 HD space problems, maybe the new level 99 endgame will be in wotg areas? that would be awesome!
    (3)
    ... one dangerous kitten ...
    [Ragnarok RDM75 BLM90]

Character
    Ryce
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I have been begging for a Campaign update since Abyssea came out! Skill-ups <Yes please.> Double exp reward (not that I care, but it's like that everywhere else now), new lvl 80+ Allied Note rewards, etc.

Campaign was awesome. Bring it back.
    (4)

Player
    I agree with everyone on this posting. I loved campaign. I mean, I would go in with my DNC and tank 16 mobs at a time on my DNC and gain 7k+ xp on just 20 minutes of a campaign battle! There was just some seriously fun times to be had in campaign and if they brought that back, I'd be stoked. It was nice to just go somewhere "different" for a change and do something different to have fun instead of the same ole drone of party xp. Now that Abyssea is that "drone xp" party just in a larger alliance setting, it'd be nice to have something like Campaign to fall back on. And YES PLEASE!!!!! on the whole skill up aspect of campaigning. That'd be sick!
    (3)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast