Character
    Paulus
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90

Bangles, bracelets and other items.

I suggest this idea some time ago and am trying to give it another go.

What I'm suggesting is that the hands section in the equipment menu not have to be taken up any bracelets or bangles that people may want to equip.

Would it be possible to give the Ammo slot a dual function of "Wrist"? There are many older items that have since been replaced by better items that players rarely wear.

It is possible to wear bracelets over gloves or even under them in some cases. I'm sure many jobs would love to wear Pallas Bracelets along with some of the gear they currently have.

Anyways this is just a though. I'd love to be able to wear Sennight Bangles along with my glove gear.
    (0)

Character
    Kavik
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I don't think this would generate any equality for jobs that have limited #'s of bangles/bracelet's. Also i don't see a lot of people giving up their ammo/ranged slots for an additional 'hand' gear. If we want real-world physics you could not take a giant fireball to the face from cerberus and live through it, or sit under the water on a beach for hrs and not drown. so you can't put your bracelet's/bangles under your gloves/mitts/gauntlets etc.
    (0)
    FFXI forever! 99 PLD THF DRG DNC WHM SCH BRD BLM BLU BST
    Burtgang Excalibur Aegis Ochain

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    I actually agree...I've never understood why a bracelet would prevent me from wearing gloves
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Firebert
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm more confused by the fact that we have more than 2 fingers, and yet only 2 rings are allowed.
    (0)
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert_Lakshmi View Post
    I'm more confused by the fact that we have more than 2 fingers, and yet only 2 rings are allowed.
    Do you REALLY want to buy 8 more rings?
    (0)

Character
    Laciante
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 93
    well, galkas would only need 6 more rings ;p
    (0)