Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Zoning/PS2/3 Freeze Issues

There isnt a day that goes by that my PS3 does not freeze up at least once while either zoning thru a Cavernous Maw or using the Runic Portal (this happens at busy times and when few around also). Now, with the increase of people just standing there, it also happens at when entering the MH from Port Jeuno.

It use to happen every time we would speak with npc Ugrihd in Aht Urhgan Whitegate but this was fixed a few years ago, so how about working on this now please.
    (2)

Character
    Ashmulder
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Could also work on black screen happening on acp first cutscene, Toau 31 and while doing free race at the chocobo track ( all ps2-ps3 issue that have been going on for a long time)
    (1)

I never see this on PS2. Maybe a PS3 issue or maybe your connection needs a test?
    (0)

Character
    Gadanae
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Issues with maws not loading, seen that on PS2.

Issues with freeze ups at NPC's.... also seen that on PS2, lately with the outposting NPC in Sandy.

Issues with freeze ups upon entering Abyssea Maws, got a friend on PS3 that this happens to daily.

SE PLEASE FIX THIS STUFF AND STOP SILENTLY TELLING PLAYSTATION PLAYERS TO GO FIND A NEW GAME BECAUSE YOU ARE SICK OF THE LACK OF STORAGE SPACE ON A PS2 HARD DRIVE.

I mean that in jest by the way SE, please don't ban meh!

Thanks.
    (1)

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Fix the Outpost warp guys, freezes until someone else uses the outpost. Plain poor programming.
    (2)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    On PS2 game freezes when trying to use any OP warper or any quest related NPC, at least with mine, there is not a single day my console do not freeze when attemping to do an OP warp or trying to do some quest..
    (2)

Character
    Vandheer
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I run the PS2 version of FFXI on my PS3. I've most frequently experienced game freezes while trying to talk to the NPC Jeanvirgaud. I haven't experienced this issue since the latest maintenance (knock on wood...). I have not noticed any patterns to the freeze only that it varies greatly in the amount of time it freezes. I've experienced a black screen freeze twice while zoning (not 100% sure on that). I have yet to be able to out wait any black screen freeze so whenever they do happen to me they happen for 10 minutes+.

Save me SE from the game freeze! D: lol Seriously if it wasn't fixed in the maintenance it would be greatly appreciated if you took further steps to fixing the issues.
    (2)
    ~ BST 99, SAM 96, DRG 96, BLU 91, THF 90 ~
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Leviathan/Vandheer

Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslao View Post
    On PS2 game freezes when trying to use any OP warper or any quest related NPC, at least with mine, there is not a single day my console do not freeze when attemping to do an OP warp or trying to do some quest..
    I don't think I've ever frozen on an outpost warper or quests. That sounds like yours might be failing? Connection? Try cleaning all the dust! Something! Maybe a fresh re-install?
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I've done it in two different consoles, and two different connections, and the problem is the same, for example, trying to speak with a chocoboy delays usually like 1~5 mins or when someone use the service.... I use a computer version too, but sometimes my kids are using it and i got to use my console...so its kinda frustating attemping to do something with npc related on ps2.
    (1)

Character
    Seyabr
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I play on ps3 and yes we get freezes when getting inside abyssea or leaving sometimes blackouts too
    The Npc problem wasnt so bad until last couple months it seems i m getting stuck on every npc now not just
    the op warp one and stay stuck there for a good 3-5 min its getting really annoying
    (1)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast