Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Atma?

Quote Originally Posted by Martinius View Post
    you'll have significantly better results replacing hell's guardian with atma of the smiting blow (tp bonus +100, and better to replace hell's guardian since ultimate has MACC). there's also a lot of promising info suggesting that atma of the griffon's claw is better than a MAB atma, so for best results, go with cosmos/smiting blow/griffon's claw. the reasoning is that the more MAB you have, the less effective adding more has on your dmg. a brew gives huge MAB. cosmos and griffon's claw do straight up damage bonuses and smiting blow increases tp multiplier.

i brewed a couple pantokrators the other day, and my average cataclysm was 30k, using cosmos/smiting/ultimate (as well as pluto's staff, hecate's/moldy earrings, etc. etc.).
    I'll have to try that. Thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    I use MM, matriarch, and would be king if not Atma of the heir or rescuers. Pending on what I am doing, which is normally alot of lowman stuff. I dont have allure yet and actually semi clueless for good brewing atmas.
    (0)

Character
    Niniann
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I have 49% cure potency, Orison body, -50enm, and already capped cast-time in my curing set so my atmas of choice are MM, Ambition and Perfect attendance. I occasionally use AA though, or a Regain atma if I'm proccing !!'s.
    (0)

Character
    Popiyopi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I have capped cure potency and cast-time and use MM, Perfect Attendance and Apocalypse. I use a lot of mp so need good refresh rate. I chosed perfect attendance because as whm sometimes i have to proc the weak so always have tp ready for it
    (0)

Depends on your gear. I have 50% potency and mnd build with Orison Cap+2 (10%), Facio Bliaut(14%), Augur's Gloves (4%), Surya's Staff+2 (22%). Seeing as to how cap is reached with just 4 pieces, that leaves alot for a mnd build which results in strong cure 5 (1100-1300). With that build i just use refresh atmas. Full Moon, MM, and Ambition. 20/tick refresh + >1100 cures = no death for anyone with decent hp. Unless you fall asleep or reading manga on the side (i seldom do whm on weds and thurs when Jump is released -.- just do BLM and toss out an occasional 7k blizz 5 and all is well)... I mean "was on the wrong macro page" (my personal favorite excuse).

Let's see... Now where's that "hide post from LS members" button...
    (0)
    Last edited by Miiyo; 03-10-2011 at 05:22 AM.
    Teh most famous/infamous Taru on Carbuncle!

Miiyo Taru | Sargantanas Final Fantasy X|V

Character
    Minikai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Prior to capping Cure Potency, I found that that Allure/Minikin/Resucer gave the best overall benefits, but with Potency capped, I drop Rescuer for Merciless Matriarch's Fast Cast.

While Quick Magic and Auto-Reraise from Apocalypse are nice, I find it to be a waste of an atma slot..
    (0)

Player
    IMO, White Mages should get as many atmas as they need to give them as much Refresh as they need to keep as many people in the ally as possible alive.

Also, this liberates White Mages from Red Mages, which makes configuring parties easier.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2