Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Character
    Ahalee
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    It is impossible to reason with them. Everyone is out to get them and ruin and defame them and the world has to know what horrible people we all are.

They never stop and consider the fact that them having this problem with basically everybody might indicate that maybe, just maybe, they aren't taking the most optimal approach to interpersonal interaction, and rather than taking offense to people trying to explain this to them, acknowledge that they aren't perfect and have some things they can work on- like not treating every even slightly critical comment as a personal attack.
    I never said everyone was out to get me or defame me. I'm not having problems with "basically everybody". Not sure where you are coming up with this mess.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The last post in this thread was over a month ago, you could have just let it die. No one else needs to no the IRL deets, if you have to take action IRL, you do so, it doesn't need to bleed back into here. Everyone else had moved on and accepted that this person isn't playing with a full deck already lol

I don't think any giver of legal advice would advise posting publicly about the issue like this.

**This is not legal advice, and this thread really should be locked.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 04-08-2024 at 12:42 PM.

Character
    Jedigamer
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I didn't realize you were a moderator. Anyway, Ahalee doxxed me last night and I chose to post in this thread for my own reasons. I'd be less concerned about my decision to post here and more concerned about a person on this forum commiting a crime. You might be their next target.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedigamer View Post
    I didn't realize you were a moderator.
    I never claimed to be. However, I am the OP of this thread, and I certainly didn't create it for this purpose. This forum is not the place to discuss IRL legal issues and if you're actually being doxxed, you shouldn't be posting about it for the world to see, you should be talking with a lawyer and keeping it in confidence.

I will not be dragged into an actual legal feud and I have reported this so that it will hopefully be closed and that will be the end of it. If I was an actual moderator and could do it myself, I would have done it already, because this is the kind of thing S-E wouldn't want to touch with a 10 foot pole, and I will not either beyond this point.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 04-08-2024 at 12:56 PM.

Character
    Jedigamer
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Thanks for reporting it and getting moderators eyes on it. Mission accomplished.
    (0)

Character
    Jedigamer
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Still waiting for the screenshots. I posted mine, which includes you posting your motivation and saying you hope someone hurts me.
    (0)

Character
    Ahalee
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Still waiting for the screenshots. I posted mine, which includes you posting your motivation and saying you hope someone hurts me.
    I never said I hope someone hurts you. That's also a lie. Grow up and stop being so dishonest.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ahalee; 04-09-2024 at 07:46 AM.

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I didn't realize you were a moderator. Anyway, Ahalee doxxed me last night and I chose to post in this thread for my own reasons. I'd be less concerned about my decision to post here and more concerned about a person on this forum commiting a crime. You might be their next target.
    He is NOT a moderator, just pretends to be one which is actually against the rules.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    He is NOT a moderator, just pretends to be one which is actually against the rules.
    I'm not pretending to be a moderator and I'm not breaking any rules.

It's too bad I'm not though because trolling as you are now, IS against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahngarthor
    If I was an actual moderator and could do it myself
    Makes it plain and obvious that I am not nor pretending to be.

You don't have to like me, but you also don't have to be intentionally destructive.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 04-09-2024 at 12:38 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The last post in this thread was over a month ago, you could have just let it die. No one else needs to no the IRL deets, if you have to take action IRL, you do so, it doesn't need to bleed back into here. Everyone else had moved on and accepted that this person isn't playing with a full deck already lol

I don't think any giver of legal advice would advise posting publicly about the issue like this.

**This is not legal advice, and this thread really should be locked.
    Looks like the last post before yours had been over a month prior... you could have let this just quietly bury itself, and now everyone has to see the "oh look, new posts in General" notification flag, and check in just to be disappointed with this.

Please, stop engaging. Let Ahalee and Jedigamer finish with whatever they're going through, it doesn't sound like they need an audience.
    (0)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast