Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Feature Request Feedback: One week of development time?

Hello everyone!
    The purpose of this message is to source opinions from other players. Let us assume you are granted 1 wish from the Final Fantasy XI Development Team. You will be granted 1 feature request that cannot exceed 1 week (40-hours) of developer time. Given this constraint: What feature request(s) would you like to see?

Please note: The 1-week developer time is a hard limit. Obviously, grandiose requests like updated graphics or a new expansion cannot be completed in just 1 week of development time. Please do not mention these.

I'm eagerly looking forward to your insights and opinions. For brevity sake, please write your answers in the form of a list.

Thank you for your time.

P.S. I've also opted to create this same thread over at the Japanese side of the forums as well, in the hope of getting simultaneous feedback.
    (2)
    私の言葉に悪意があるとは考えないでください。
    Please do not consider my words to be malicious.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    This is ridiculous.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    This is ridiculous.
    This is why the Japanese development team doesn't take foreign players seriously.

On the Japanese side of the forums, the most-requested reply is to have the FFXI Dev Team live-stream their own attempts at Odyssey and Sortie.

Please offer a constructive suggestion or feature request or don't reply at all.
    (8)
    私の言葉に悪意があるとは考えないでください。

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    This is why the Japanese development team doesn't take foreign players seriously.

On the Japanese side of the forums, the most-requested reply is to have the FFXI Dev Team live-stream their own attempts at Odyssey and Sortie.

Please offer a constructive suggestion or feature request or don't reply at all.
    Where do you get off? Lol. With the patronizing and arrogance.

That's not how any of this works. Should probably just post in the JP forums only after that remark.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Where do you get off? Lol. With the patronizing and arrogance.

That's not how any of this works. Should probably just post in the JP forums only after that remark.
    Your opinion regarding the purpose of this thread is noted. However, it is not actionable or constructive. Everyone on this forum is slightly dumber for having read it, because it does not contribute to the topic being discussed. Please consider making a thoughtful or worthwhile contribution before submitting your posts.
    (1)
    私の言葉に悪意があるとは考えないでください。

Character
    Velner
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Fix the targeting to prioritize near targets rather than far-off targets.

and/or

Fix animation lock.
    (7)

7. 09-16-2023 07:20 AM
    Reason
    Velner Suggestion is amazing, ignore spicy lol guy

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Your opinion regarding the purpose of this thread is noted. However, it is not actionable or constructive. Everyone on this forum is slightly dumber for having read it, because it does not contribute to the topic being discussed. Please consider making a thoughtful or worthwhile contribution before submitting your posts.
    Just ignore him, hes a complete hypocrite. He scoffs at "patronizing and arrogance" but he posts like that in every response here... Really now.
    (7)

Character
    Creamypoodle
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    -A better way to sell stuff. I fill my 7 auction slots on two characters, then I offload all the miscellaneous stuff to the mules bazaar.
    (5)

Character
    Sueno
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Once you reach master lvl 50,you get 4 quest that each raise your subjob lvl by 10. That way you can finally have a lvl 99 subjob.

The quest could be a RoE as simple as earn a set amount of job points. Or deposit a set amount of job points with a npc. The only thing that might take some time is deciding which abilities will not be available as a lvl 99 subjob.
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Add LB missions/quests for JP and ML levels to deter the botfest, or at least inconvenience them.

Player botting is widespread - some I don't think have ever left the zones.
    (4)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast