Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Dynamis Divergence Dreamworld

Are there any speculations if this will happen? Bringing back:
    - Buburimu
    - Qufim
    - Valkurm
    - Tavnazia

Since the Prime Weapons are Combat skill +277, can increase the potential on our other Ultimate Weapons.
    (1)

Character
    Xorlo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    0% chance.

Not even a "haha maybe wink wink". Absolute zero.
    (1)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Agreed 0% Chance. I wanted Dynamis- Al Zhabi, where the Players play the role of the Invading Force have to defeat the Beastman Generals for the Keys / Time Extensions, and then Fight whatever Mega Boss for the Astral Candescence, for upgrade items to whatever weapons / Armors they would add to it. Never happened though lol
    (3)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    Agreed 0% Chance. I wanted Dynamis- Al Zhabi, where the Players play the role of the Invading Force have to defeat the Beastman Generals for the Keys / Time Extensions, and then Fight whatever Mega Boss for the Astral Candescence, for upgrade items to whatever weapons / Armors they would add to it. Never happened though lol
    Me too, man. I remember wanting Dynamis-Whitegate and thought the upper and lower floors would just be a BLAST to melee and range-attack from those positions. Such a missed opportunity for fun and excitement.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    BLAST to melee and range-attack from those positions. Such a missed opportunity for fun and excitement.
    It would also be imbalanced as all heck. But why don't you make personal attacks on me for my alleged lack of reasoning skills again instead of considering why they probably wouldn't make that possible?

You might see me disagree with a lot of stuff you post, not the least of which being bumping old threads, but one thing you generally don't see me do is make personal attacks. I'd strongly advise you to rethink any such posts in the future.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 09-03-2023 at 11:37 AM.

Why would you come into this completely unrelated, previously civil thread and make personal attacks on Gwydion?
    (2)
    It's your server.

Character
    Xorlo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Why would you come into this completely unrelated, previously civil thread and make personal attacks on Gwydion?
    For attention. Stop giving it to him.
    (3)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    I have to be honest. This sounds like a LOT of fun. I think having to get time extensions in the traditional sense of killing statues could work. But, I can also picture an event where you have a chance at a time extension every 15 minutes or ever 30 kills or some performance-based time objective, otherwise you get kicked out of the zone. It sounds difficult/annoying at first, but it could really cement the idea of the players being the invading force, where they could be kicked out for not fulfilling certain objectives in a timely manner.

I'm still holding out hope for an event with completely random weather assignments. I would be less punishing than the random auras of Odyssey but more interesting than the random element-abilities of Aita/Degei/etc in Sortie.

From a story/lore perspective, the folks who insist that everything fits into story points and lore, could probably fit Dynamis-Zahbi into the lore with just two sentences.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Uhm. I'm not the one who made personal attacks here. Gwydion is the one who made the personal attacks. Why would you come into this thread and add fuel to the fire? Your comment tells me you haven't actually read the post that led to mine, and you're just blaming me because it's easy to blame me.

Quote Originally Posted by Urioh View Post
    For attention. Stop giving it to him.
    Says the guy who's had at least three accounts banned (if not more) and has an entire thread devoted to self attention that he bumps multiple times a day. The hilarity of trying to tell other people not to give someone attention when your absolute sole purpose on this forum is attention.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 09-04-2023 at 11:46 AM.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Me too, man. I remember wanting Dynamis-Whitegate and thought the upper and lower floors would just be a BLAST to melee and range-attack from those positions. Such a missed opportunity for fun and excitement.
    I saw it was mentioned in today's NA stream that if we wanted to see Dynamis content in new zones to post in the forums. Here's hoping for a continuation of Dynamis Divergence. Maybe one day
    (1)
    私の言葉に悪意があるとは考えないでください。
    Please do not consider my words to be malicious.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast