Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    i'm having trouble climbing it myself, have been for a while. I honestly don't like helping with lower levels because most people who start nyzul isle NEVER finish (as can be seen with the multiple statics i've joined over the years)

my opinion is lamps. Nyzul can be 3manned, but the thought of having to light 5 lamps with 3 people scares me. If there's any way to make sure the number of lamps are never more than the amount of people that enter the floor, i that would make nyzul isle easily 3mannable
    (3)

Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofgeeks View Post
    i'm having trouble climbing it myself, have been for a while. I honestly don't like helping with lower levels because most people who start nyzul isle NEVER finish (as can be seen with the multiple statics i've joined over the years)

my opinion is lamps. Nyzul can be 3manned, but the thought of having to light 5 lamps with 3 people scares me. If there's any way to make sure the number of lamps are never more than the amount of people that enter the floor, i that would make nyzul isle easily 3mannable
    sometimes the lamps are close and you can light more than one with one person ... other times it gonna just be failed run. We used 3 bsts to reclimb it with a friend and only missed a couple tags on fails. Then we spammed 100 foor 2 bsts and someoen a job a wpn we wanted(since floor 100 drops 2 one being a weaponm of the job the person that takes up actualy up to floor 96 ) Then we used a thf 2 bst set up to spam boss floors get all the items. So it is doable 3 ppl
    (0)
    Last edited by Morgantisthedon; 04-27-2011 at 09:45 PM.

Character
    Rikuku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 4
    The problem is Abyssea is the 'big thing' and therefore everything else is doomed.
    (0)

I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that just as the dev. team is planning adjustments to Campaign and other content, both Nyzul Isle and the Assault system itself will be seeing changes in the future! While there aren't plans set in stone yet, they plan on handling adjustments in the order that the community speaks the loudest about (so keep that feedback coming!).

Regarding the idea of making Imperial Army I.D. tags like Traverser Stones, they said that it'd be quite difficult to implement with the current system. Instead, they're looking into the possibility of reducing the time for I.D. issuance.
    (18)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Yeah, my friend has been at fl25 for quite a while. It's difficult when most players don't have a clue how lamps work or they port up after 5th floor is completed, and so do more harm than good. If the minimum # to enter was removed altogether for old content (nyzul, einherjar, salvage, assault) we would actually be doing said content more. Sure, we'd lose sometimes, but i've never been a fan of limiting access via tags either. I think the bigger deal is 3 ppl minimum though. I'm not going to shout all day for a 3rd person for old content, when we can win with 2.
    (3)

Character
    Kogenta
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I don't see the problem on Nyzul isle. I recently helped a LS member getting his 100 in a month, and we did it as a set of 4 people, once a week 4 tags 20 floors per day. 3 DD and 1 RDM, with the occasional friend helping as another RDM. All 3 DDs need clear and got it. DRG WAR DRK.

I honestly don't like all of this "silver plate" stuff. You just need to spread word between your friends that you are looking for people that need nyzul and people will join. If you don't have friends, do some
    (3)

Only prob i have with nyzul is lamps when i low man and people on my server don't want to pickup nyzul cause honestly it usually sucks so i am resorting to asking for weapon runs on floor 100 and then just do 16000 ws points for the ws yipppy so much fun. But thats what you get when you can't static and your play time changes weekly
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that just as the dev. team is planning adjustments to Campaign and other content, both Nyzul Isle and the Assault system itself will be seeing changes in the future! While there aren't plans set in stone yet, they plan on handling adjustments in the order that the community speaks the loudest about (so keep that feedback coming!).

Regarding the idea of making Imperial Army I.D. tags like Traverser Stones, they said that it'd be quite difficult to implement with the current system. Instead, they're looking into the possibility of reducing the time for I.D. issuance.
    limbus, can we have AF+2 upgrades to make them more relvenet for the level changes? same can be said for dyna and relic +2 gear.
    (0)
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Crystalweapon
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambus View Post
    limbus, can we have AF+2 upgrades to make them more relvenet for the level changes? same can be said for dyna and relic +2 gear.
    Relic as well as nyzul and salvage gear are going to be augmentable through synergy. It was announced on twitter some time back that through these upgrades you could HQ and the gear would be comparable to empyrean +1 or +2 gear. The augments would be random but no negative stats would be placed on your gear. Also all augments obtained through the synergy would be rewritable. The synths to upgrade these peices are supposidly so easy that a begginer in synergy could pull it off though it would be easier to HQ if you had a higher level.
    (1)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8NsnLfIAcs&feature=BF&list=PLB5F836BEB04E9DF1&index=8

Player

Can't you just out right remove the need to wait for I.D. tags? Make them a Key Item like Hourglasses will be for Dynamis. You get a tag once and they you can do Assaults for the rest of the day should you choose to, at this point in the games life there is no reason we should have to wait to do Assaults. Really, unless there's some technical reason why you can't just remove them (and you're removing hourglasses for Dynamis so I can't imagine it's that hard of an issue) I cannot see what possible reason you could have for making us wait to do Assault.
    (2)
    Last edited by Sotek; 04-28-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast