Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Please remove the level cap on all jug pets!

I think Beastmasters have earned this over the years.

Please remove the level cap on all jug pets. Let us use Crude Raphie, Anklebiter and Amigo in Item-Level content. Let jug pets spawn at their new level cap.

Replace Beast Affinity with a Diffusion for Pet buffs.
    (5)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 06-22-2023 at 02:15 AM.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Maybe one day....
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Please stop necrobumping threads. If SE wants to solicit suggestions in a particular area they can and will use the search feature to look for existing ideas without you bumping old threads.

Its a real pain for other users when they see forum sections light up with new posts but find that nothing actually new has been contributed.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 07-12-2023 at 11:22 AM.

Player
    I actually support this idea. It is kinda sad that when I first starting out on this game, it was on BST for main, even did my trials to get my double Astolfos. All of this went crumble down the moment I entered Adoulin, & thus haven't touched this job since more than a decade. It would be interesting to see jugs seeing similar treatment as with how REMA does instead of just introducing new types of jugs, hence adding more cumbersome lists of them over AH & such.
    (2)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post
    I actually support this idea. It is kinda sad that when I first starting out on this game, it was on BST for main, even did my trials to get my double Astolfos. All of this went crumble down the moment I entered Adoulin, & thus haven't touched this job since more than a decade. It would be interesting to see jugs seeing similar treatment as with how REMA does instead of just introducing new types of jugs, hence adding more cumbersome lists of them over AH & such.
    Thank you, I appreciate your support. Let's hope SE makes a Beastmaster Adjustment soon.
    (2)

Character
    Mulenir
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I support this, and feel no pain from the necobumps. I would rather see 100 necro post vs 100 post of fighting with forum posters. Now that $hit gets old, because many threads are not even about the topic anymore due to the usual suspects....

I miss the old Seeker days, when updates were new pets and not repeats of stuff we have if they uncapped pets lol.
    (4)
    On my 3rd account (I think); the addiction is real (Monsuta-Man & Beastrizor).

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-Summoner View Post
    I support this, and feel no pain from the necobumps. I would rather see 100 necro post vs 100 post of fighting with forum posters. Now that $hit gets old, because many threads are not even about the topic anymore due to the usual suspects....

I miss the old Seeker days, when updates were new pets and not repeats of stuff we have if they uncapped pets lol.
    Thank for your support! Yes ideally we get new pets periodically, but uncapped jug pets would provide a tremendous amount of variety. SE did ask us if what new pets we'd like to see, but hasn't acted on this suggestions in a few years.
    (2)