Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Yveltal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 50

[dev1010] Dark Knight's Adjustments

All right, so Last Resort's going to last for three minutes, and we get a job trait that reduces the HP we lose from using Souleater (named Stalwart Soul). This is a good start, but we know it's not going to be enough. We still need our magic fixed up a bit, we still need a better defensive measure than Dread Spikes (or just buff Dread Spikes), and we should probably get a scythe weapon skill and a great sword weapon skill that deal critical damage.

And for the rest of you, the adjustments already being put into place prove the developers are listening. Since we know there will be more adjustments in the future, let's not whine and complain that everything isn't getting fixed at once, hm? Thank you.
    (3)
    Cardfight!! Vanguard is the best TCG of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruentus View Post
    And for the rest of you, the adjustments already being put into place prove the developers are listening. Since we know there will be more adjustments in the future, let's not whine and complain that everything isn't getting fixed at once, hm? Thank you.
    Hear hear! As we've seen in the past, the job adjustments are posted several jobs at a time, not in a single posting. I don't know why, maybe just to make it easier to find the posts on your specific job. But relax ___/___ people, you will probably be adressed in a different post sometime before 5/10/11!
    (1)

Character
    Yveltal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 50
    I do have a question on Stalwart Soul, though. It reduces Souleater's HP consumption, but that HP consumption is also the source of the extra damage Souleater creates for us. Now, with that being the case, does that mean Stalwart Soul will make Souleater add less damage, or did the developers think of that and plan to not allow Stalwart Soul to affect Souleater's extra damage at all? I'm hoping for the latter.
    (0)
    Cardfight!! Vanguard is the best TCG of all time.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    They'll just do it to do the same damage but then reduce the damage done to you, it's simple enough for them to do.
    (0)

BE more specific about the Crit WS.

It needs to be Multi-hit, If you get a 1-hit it'll end up like Ascetic's Fury. I.E Shit-Sandwich outside Abyssea, good Inside.

Abyssea is Ending by 95~99, It'll eventually turn into Dynamis... "Hay, you guys wanna go do Abyssea - ??? for fun!?" type thing. Or remain a neat side-activity.

I suggest turning Insurgency into a Critical hit Weaponskill. They've adjusted WS's in the past like this, (Like RR), So why not now?
    (0)

Also can you guys even Call yourself DRK's if you don't know how awesome the update to Last Resort is?

HELLO! Desperate Blows

You basically get 25% Delay Reduction and Berserk in 1 Ability. I wish i had an Ability that gave me 25%JA Haste and a (Maximum of) 25% Attack boost >.>
    (3)

I assure you, any DRK worth his salt knows that the updated Last Resort when using 5/5 Desperate Blows basically removes the need for any other Haste-giving Job Ability, especially if you put some merits into the Last Resort Recast time, changing 2 minutes to 70 seconds.

It essentially removes the need for Hasso completely since the STR and ACC boosts from it aren't as important as the Haste it gave.
    (0)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    This stuff is amazing

Honestly improving the 2 main things about DRK is just what i wanted ^^.

As for magic idc stun and absorb-tp is fine only real thing is drain II doesn't extend max hp but honestly this is AWSOME!!!!! best update DRK has had since forever.
    (0)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    BE more specific about the Crit WS.

It needs to be Multi-hit, If you get a 1-hit it'll end up like Ascetic's Fury. I.E Shit-Sandwich outside Abyssea, good Inside.

Abyssea is Ending by 95~99, It'll eventually turn into Dynamis... "Hay, you guys wanna go do Abyssea - ??? for fun!?" type thing. Or remain a neat side-activity.

I suggest turning Insurgency into a Critical hit Weaponskill. They've adjusted WS's in the past like this, (Like RR), So why not now?
    Because DRK can hit the 80% haste cap without Soul Voice now and adding a critical hit WS to DRK after that would break the game? Even without outside haste DRK will be able to have 50% haste 72% of the time. DRK just became the highest DPSing job in the game (yes I'm looking at you MNK)
    (0)

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    if you have a bard available fulltime (like I do) this buff isn't as earthbreaking as many of you believe it to be.

EDIT: But i still welcome it fully
    (0)
    Last edited by Dart; 04-23-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast