Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New Adjustments

It is a start, yeah. I'm just saying it's far from the buff khajit is making it out to be.
    (0)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Its a good start, its the easiest fix.

ITS A FUCKING AMAZING START.

Now make magic worthwhile.
    (0)

Character
    Kurdtray
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Ya abyssea isn't the past yet, people really need to stop tryin to force this thought cuz Abyssea is gonna stick around much much longer than Einherjar, salvage, limbus, or any other old endgame event, reason is its a gold mine of xp, plus how much do people love the Epeen, so stop fooling yourself it won't die. However we do need some abyssea buffs to make drk better in abyssea, as well as happier. Now for the main topic the updates to drk, I love it, love it, love it, love it, seriously love it. Longer last resort is epic, and as far as desperate blows is concerned I think they will leave it and maybe buff other jobs, this new team isn't nerfing anything cuz we all complain about nerfs and its more fun to buff the other jobs to the new height. As for souleater fix, I love it also, my fav part is where it says new job traits will increase in effectiveness at higher levels, meaning less hp for dmg at 99 then at 45 (only part i hate about this JT is it's subable). I was hoping for some new magic to go with this but can't have everything, besides I'm still in shock about the new pup additions so I'd probably die if they added more than this at this time, thankfully i got my jesus atma so i'd be good either way.
    (0)

Let's just hope, through lack of foresight, SE doesn't weaken the implied effect of Desperate Blows, that would really hurt the appeal of this all.
    (0)
    Common sense, it's surprisingly uncommon.

Character
    Sakurawr
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 92
    I LOVE YOU SE

(assuming you don't nerf Desperate Blows while you're here)
    (0)
    This is Sakurawr, not Raen D:

Character
    Nivlac
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    This is an amzing update for DRK, LR 3minutes..... wow thats insane, and souleater will not consume as much HP, thats our two JA that got improved. very nice job SE.
    Also with no lvl cap update on this version update, wonder why SE went ahead and adjusted our JAs.
    Does thsi mean drks (rng pup) wont get anything next major update.. guess we gotta wait and see
    (0)
    Last edited by JovialRat; 04-23-2011 at 12:21 AM.

Well, y'all got your Pseudo-berserk, haha.

But yeah, I'm pretty psyched for DRK to get some love. I'd of liked to have seen something new JA-wise, but if they let us keep Desperate Blows I can more than forgive them for being a little lazy when there being two berserk's in the game. I just hope I didn't just throw all those merits into Souleater recast in vain... Surely spamming Souleater-Guillo's will make up for the lack of Crit WS's.

Failing that, give DRK Raging Rush and it's the best of both worlds.
    (0)
    It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do.

Character
    Raesvelg
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I'll be honest... 3 minute Last Resort will basically make me a dead man, most of the time. 30 seconds of Last Resort currently gets me hate off of pretty much any tank I've ever played with; 3 minutes... yeah.

I'm dead. So very dead. And I'll be laughing my ass off every time I get raised.
    (0)

Character
    Raineh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    DRK should be removed from the game, because no matter what SE does to buff it, you guys are going to whine lol
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Raesvelg View Post
    I'll be honest... 3 minute Last Resort will basically make me a dead man, most of the time. 30 seconds of Last Resort currently gets me hate off of pretty much any tank I've ever played with; 3 minutes... yeah.

I'm dead. So very dead. And I'll be laughing my ass off every time I get raised.
    The JA itself pulls a lot of hate, that's probably what you're noticing. Having the effect probably won't get you the attention that you think it will.

Having said that, if Desperate Blows doesn't get cornered to the first 30 seconds I am subbing WAR mothafu****. Berserk, Last Resort (w/Desperate Blows), Soul Eater, Double Attack... that will get you killed, and it will be glorious.
    (1)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast