Beastmen/Kindred Seal and Crest Exchange

Ever find yourself with a ton of Seals or Crests of a certain kind that you wish you could trade in for a different kind?

Well, here's my idea. An exchange system for those seals and crests! Perhaps there would be an NPC that you can trade to, similar to the Imperial Currency exchange.

2 Beastmen Seals = 1 Kindred Seal
    2 Kindred Seals = 1 Kindred Crest
    2 Kindred Crest = 1 High Kindred Crest

It could work backwards too, so if I trade 1 High Kindred Crest for Beastmen Seals, I'd get 8 Beastmen Seals.
    (5)

This would be a pretty decent idea. The Exchange rate isn't that bad either.
    (0)

Character
    Zyeriis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    This exchange rate would be the same as the exchange rate for battle trophies (which are useless) so yeah, I really don't know why this isn't/wasn't in place for the past few years.
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagato View Post
    Ever find yourself with a ton of Seals or Crests of a certain kind that you wish you could trade in for a different kind?

Well, here's my idea. An exchange system for those seals and crests! Perhaps there would be an NPC that you can trade to, similar to the Imperial Currency exchange.

2 Beastmen Seals = 1 Kindred Seal
    2 Kindred Seals = 1 Kindred Crest
    2 Kindred Crest = 1 High Kindred Crest

It could work backwards too, so if I trade 1 High Kindred Crest for Beastmen Seals, I'd get 8 Beastmen Seals.
    didn't you say that in that other thread? I a glad you made this though, make sure SE sees ideas to make that new update a bit more tolerable.

so one H.C will give 4 K.S, how often do those things drop anyway?
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Not often. None of them do.

And besides, if my idea over at the "Enter Storyline Battles Freely" topic gets considered, there would be an even greater need for seals of different varieties.
    (0)