Character
    Randwolf
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

On the Subject of the Black Belt

I noticed that there had been mentioned the possible introduction in a future update of an item akin to the Black Belt. With that said, I hope the original Black Belt will be considered for a Synergistic upgrade like Byako's Haidate or an Empyrean upgrade. God knows I spent way more time obtaining the Black Belt than I did the kitty pants. And, just to help the Monks remember, we had to complete all the belt quests prior to even getting the Black Belt quest.
    (0)
    All Jobs 99
    GS 54, BS 50, Alch 60, Bone 57, WW 60, Cloth 53, Cook 60, LC 60, Fish 51
    Playing Since NA PS2 Release

Character
    Denabond
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 90
    Never heard of them making a new belt.
    (0)

i hope the new belt makes getting black belt look like soloing bubbling burnie. personally im hoping its something along the line of getting x items then battling a crazy level maat style fight solo vs the original black belt and then having a npc craft you the next belt. i personally want the fight to be so damn hard monk stops being a bandwagon job and all but the most serious players quit it.
    (0)

Character
    Randwolf
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Denabond View Post
    Never heard of them making a new belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hey Ringthree,

Thanks for your feedback!

We're aware that the community is eager to read any and all information posted by the development and operations teams in other regions. We're currently devising a flow that will streamline that process and make it easier for everyone to find out what's being said around the world.

In the meantime, here is what was discussed regarding the Black Belt specifically:

"We currently have no plans of easing the way Black Belt is obtained. Due to the increased level cap, we believe that the ease has already been affected.

We're actually looking into items that are more powerful than Black Belt for the future, and if they were to be introduced there may be a possibility that we re-visit adjustments for Black Belt acquisition."
    Here it is.
    (0)
    All Jobs 99
    GS 54, BS 50, Alch 60, Bone 57, WW 60, Cloth 53, Cook 60, LC 60, Fish 51
    Playing Since NA PS2 Release