Thread: Wyvern & Lancet

Character
    Kaiichi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Wyvern & Lancet

I haven't been able to play for quite a long time so I'll I really get to do is read about what's going on. After erading everything in the Dragoon forums it's obvous that our Wyverns need to stay active more and more these days.

This idea came to me when I was plaing FFV and Bartz just happend to be a DRG at the time. That's when I got a real good look at "Lancet" and it had the head of a dragon. So here is my proposul.

Dragoons are given the Lancet JA, but insted of some blue light flyng by, our wyverns next attack drains HP/MP and restores its own while any overflow of HP/MP drained falls over to the Draggon.

Again this is just an idea, please let me know what you think.
    (0)

Character
    Laciante
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 93
    One minor problem: we technically already have Lancet (though in English it is named Spirit Surge) - not that they can't change the Japanese to something else and give us Lancet properly.
    but I do like the idea of an action our wyvern can take to drain HP/MP. Maybe put it at a lower level (we basically get nothing from 50~75), and on the same timer as Restoring and Smithing breaths - just not Spirit Link's timer.
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    It could work
    (0)