Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
    Character
    Arisingchicken
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 60
    You know the next belt with either be crazy pain in the rear to obtain, or will leave every black belt owner raging, or just not good enough to use over black belt/be a swap piece.
    (0)

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    I bet you'd have to go through many meaningless annoying Trials of the Magians Trials to upgrade you BB into a Black Belt +1

Must fight Maat 20 times and collect 100 said ammount of these Items that is Rare/Ex and kill a million of these mobs in such weather.
    (0)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Character
    Denabond
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 90
    Or they will simply make it so you augment Black Belt through Synergy.
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    2)You keep Bringing up the Egg. Doesn't the Egg have the same drop rate from KSNM as all the other ones do? Wiki isn't reliable but it lists Ada Egg as 17%, Wyrm beard as 21%, and Behemoth Tongue as 26%. Doesn't seem like that bad of a Spread.
    NO! egg is a B*** to get. I used 2 pops for it, farmed it with others, 20-30 times see 2 drops. beard is like drop every other and i do not care about tongue because people will spam it for Dring.

trying to attempt 99 seals for egg with its drop rates is too much, now you see my point with the 500 KS thing, i really think you do not have personal experience for that.

drop rates are too rare as is and they want to lower it????????? loooooooooooooooooooooool
    (1)
    Last edited by Rambus; 04-22-2011 at 09:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambus View Post
    u
    Implying 20-30 trials is enough to state that something is rare. And lol as mentioning personal experience. Your personal experience worth nothing when all you did is 20-30 trials. Wiki is @ 16/111, and 111 is barely enough to confirm that something is "rare" as well. (not to mention the lack of reliability of wiki)

Now before complaining, as stated earlier, these drop rate could be heavily modified. We still don't know all the details.
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipika View Post
    Implying 20-30 trials is enough to state that something is rare. And lol as mentioning personal experience. Your personal experience worth nothing when all you did is 20-30 trials. Wiki is @ 16/111, and 111 is barely enough to confirm that something is "rare" as well. (not to mention the lack of reliability of wiki)

Now before complaining, as stated earlier, these drop rate could be heavily modified. We still don't know all the details.
    have you done more the 30 ksnms? i love to know someone that has done more then that for admin

yes 2 out of 30 means its too low of a drop rate, (across 3 years i think) like most things in old game SE needs to learn drop rates they have in this game are super Horrid. this game made me hate those 2 words.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rambus; 04-22-2011 at 11:35 AM.
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Player
    Everything about the proposed update is fine...

My only issue is how to obtain the trigger items.

There should be more than one way to obtain these triggers.

Maybe a npc who sells triggers for conquest points

or an NPC who hands out triggers like for an ENM... sorta like the moogle who gives you a free warp scroll once a day.. maybe get a free trigger once every 5 days like an enm?

Bottom line is this is a good idea.. it hasn't been implemented yet so stop the Q.Qlery and make suggestions for improvement.

Force pop hnm's is a very good concept
    (0)

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    NO! egg is a B*** to get. I used 2 pops for it, farmed it with others, 20-30 times see 2 drops. beard is like drop every other and i do not care about tongue because people will spam it for Dring.
    That's funny because in the KS99s I did a long time ago I saw 7 eggs out of 14 pops. It's all about luck and that's it. Btw you still didn't answer why you spent 5 years in Dynamis to make a yoichi and yet you couldn't have bothered to camp NQ turtle in all that time as well.

New system is better for most everyone because it offers a fair chance to fight Kings vs only one Linkshel botting for claim.
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    This update is only good for people with stock piles of KSNM, are you one? "yay for update that benfits me"

Flunklesnarkin like i said ealier, you be happy if they said it takes 500 ks to pop one, "oh but it is pop now so must be better."

that is what i ment when i called people sheep, like you take anything just because it is givin to you.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rambus; 04-22-2011 at 12:08 PM.

Player
    This update is only good for people with stock piles of KSNM, are you one? "yay for update that benfits me"

Flunklesnarkin like i said ealier, you be happy if they said it takes 500 ks to pop one, "oh but it is pop now so must be better."

that is what i ment when i called people sheep, like you take anything just because it is givin to you.

Enough with the negativity.. try to say something constructive.. or make a suggestion to the dev's
    (1)

Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast